Do you work/go to school?

What do you do?

• I work part time (13 and under hours a week)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you forgot to add my poll option

school - full time (5 classes)
i'm in my sr yr...history major, poli sci & spanish minors all w/ a concentration in education

and

work - full time (35-40 hrs/week)
i am a paralegal at a real estate law firm

unemployed and not in education.

Full Time University Student, with Job plans over the winterbreak, and hopes that that job will last through the spring semester.

Since I'm currently just a to be employed Full Time University Student.

I just checked "Full Time Education"

Work full time, but at something I enjoy, so it isn't always "work" per se. :)

Steph said:
Your poll is poorly done. There's an option missing: "I sleep"
Because I work full time, but I'm online at the office, and online at home

You sleep while driving to and from work? :hmm: :p

Full time college student and unemployed.

Fulltime premed Bio student / parttime waitor

I see alot of stuents on this site, as I fully expected! Double that of people who work.

Also, I am surprised that we part timers are in such a minority!

I go to school full time(34 hours), and I work part time 4 hours a week. Technically it isn't work, it's community service. I tutor people during my free block at school in math and biology, which nets me community service hours. 10 weeks go by and I have enough to get into NHS. :) And usually the people who need help and math and who are willing to ask for it are hot girls. It's interesting how many males would never consider tutoring. But most of the time I don't have to tutor anyone, so I can just do my homework.

I'm at high school full time, going into grade 11 next year. Work part-time at Maccas aswell 15-25 hours a week.

Finished my Bsc major in physics and maths 3 weeks ago hopefully, I should have study harder for one of my subject. Still trying to find full time work.

You really should have an option for work full time and go to school full time. I have done it myself and will probably do it again.

Top Bottom