• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dominion NES

Secrets

Spoiler :
The figure strode slowly down the hall. It slopped gently, barely perceptibly, yet so long the corridor that it plunged to great depths. After what seemed like hours, the figure reached the great double doors that that ended the corridor. The doors were massive, reaching far beyond the light that can from the Figure’s brooch, but plain, their only ornamentation being the great iron rings that served to open them.
Stepping thought the doors, the Figure extinguished the light from the brooch. The chamber was vast, the walls extending out beyond sight. Further into the room sat a circular pool of water, with a low wall reaching ‘round it. Mist clung to the pool, and pale light glowed from within the pool, the only illumination in the vast chamber. The Figure approached the pool.
“Well, well, old friend. I did not expect you too visit again so soon,” said a jovial voice from the dark.
“In truth, neither did I friend, friend. However, you wound me. Were you not my only friend for so many years?” the Figure said, humour in his voice.
“Perhaps, but you are so busy these days, that I doubt this is a purely social call.”
“You, are correct,” The Figure admitted “I wish I could say other wise, but I am her to tell you a will take you’re advise. So far, only She knows what I plan, but others will learn soon.”
“You mean you finally take my advice? After all these years, only know you listen? What changed you’re mind?”
“They did. I once respected their kin, but their noble blood died-out long ago. Now they a mewling, spoiled brats. So, I will take this away from them, so they might know humility.”
“And this Magni has nothing to do with you’re decision?” the voice said, laden with barely suppressed humour.
At this, the figure threw back his head and laughed. “Perhaps. However, it is mostly their fault.” The Figure sighed “now, my friend, I must depart. I have much to do.”
“You know,” called the voice as the figure reached the door, voice filled with humour “I think I have finally grown tired of you’re voice.”
The Figure chuckled “Then maybe I should use a different voice” he said, in a very different voice, then closed the doors.

Spoiler :
No, it's not what you think :)

I'd like to get orders by sunday if possible. I'm not sure I'll have internet connection this week-end, so depending on whether it works or not and when I receive orders, the next update date may vary a bit.

I'll defidently get them to you by late Saturday.

“… Don’t tell me you are still working.”

“I am.”

Celes sighed. “I saw something else other day. Two travelers running away from a hydra. I couldn’t help them as I was too busy contemplating how to steal their stuff.”

“Oh,” Dain didn’t even look up from his large book. “Did they die, my lord?”

“Unfortunately they got away. A tree fell at exactly convenient time and bashed the hydra’s head.”

“Oh, well that ‘s good then, sir. Umm, by the way, where did you place that paper containing my notes?”

“Here.”

“…” Dain stared at a grotesque figure in Celes’s hand. “What is this? My lord?”

“An origami hydra. A traveler… from someplace taught me how to make it.”

“… do you have any more of them? Dain stopped himself from reaching for the dagger inside his cloak.

“Of course! Here’s all of them.” A drawer opened and hundreds of small paper figures fell.

Dain literally exploded. “So YOU were the ones taking all the classified files from the library AND my theorems!” Dain threw his book on the ground with such force that the entire room shook. “Bloody HELL, how can I work in a condition like THIS! Darn it! I BLOODY QUIT!” He began stomping the book.

The honor guards standing by the door stood with their mouth agape. Celes’s form flickered a little and seemed to defocus. “umm… you okay?” Celes whispered.

“Huh what?” Dain stopped stomping the book. “Oh, I am fine my lord.” He picked up the book and began to dust it off.

“… I thought you were quitting.”

“No I am not.” Dain looked sincerely shocked.

“…”

“Hahaha. You must have been dreaming again, my lord.”

“I must have been. Celes nodded.”

The honor guard coughed. “Mi’lord, I think that there is a message for you.”

“What?”

“It’s from…”

@someone. Take this as an acceptance. But just not this turn.

@The other guy whom I have to pay ridiculous amount of money and mana: Not your message

What, no offers for trade for Gold [10 gp/t +1 stability]?
Remember, resources perfered.

Last chance for gold offers.

Orders sent. I won't have computer access for the next week, so hopefully the next order deadline is after that ^_^

Orders Sent.

Next Sunday, but I don't know when I'll get in that day, so I may or may not effectively be back next Monday.

Spys

Spoiler :
It flew across the tree tops, reveling in the feel of air and wind across it’s wings. It banked gently as the Voice asked it, wanting it to go there, towards the clearing. It would do anything for the Voice. It was here, in this land to spy for it, to see what was here, what apposed it master, the Voice. Occasionally it saw the Enemy, fleeting glimpses of them. The enemy might see it, but it’s kin lived while in this land, and so think nothing of it. There, another enemy, and the Voice rewarded it for seeing them. It liked it when the Voice was happy, and finding the Enemy made the Voice happy. So it sought them. So it flew, spying, always scouting, trying to find the Enemy to make the Voice happy. All to make the voice happy

Please NPC me. The chances of me getting orders in are practically zero. Build up my army and static defences a bit and search for magic sites and do some research. Basically the stuff tried to do last turn but didn't plus some army building.

NPC me as well, please, some problems with my family came up and I'll not be able to get things done in time. I apologise for this :S

Also, PM Immy & Darksaber, please, to get our agreement.

I have almost finished the update. There is one VERY epic battle. I must still take screenshots, update the map and draw the events on the map, but I couldn't resist teasing.
Things didn't go well for all players, and one nation has been on the verge of a catastrophe.
I'm talking about humans, of course, although some NPCs are in deep trouble.

:devil:

I hope that is not me...

It can't be province 25, right? :mad:

Top Bottom