• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dominion NES

After some pressure from Seon (whom I'd like to kick for being such a pain in the neck) I've decided to join in this game. Considering recommendations from Seon, I'll be taking Ermor. Could you send me the specifics of this nation?

So will it be me+T_F+Darksaber, Immac+Circuit, and Seon+Milarqui? I sense a slight advantage! Maybe Ulm+Jotunheim or Ulm+Immac+Circuit. Somehow I doubt Ulm+Marignon.

Why would I join hands with him after he said he would "Kick me in my giant flying snakey neck?" :p.

I am more closer to Immaculate in my opinion than any other one of you anyways.

Fire
Spoiler :
Lady Gwen the Unchanging sat on the edge of the raised ledge were Thorndai’s throne stood, lost in thought. He gaze shifted from the throne to the hammer propped against the side, to the animal topped pillars that supported the roof, before settling on the small door set into the wall. See thought about what lay beyond, about the secret past. She thought about her Lord, trapped in a fortress in Neiflheim. The doors at the end bursting open tore her out of her thoughts.
“Lady Gwen, Lady Gwen,” a court official cried, charging down the room towards her. “Lady Gwen, there’s a huge crowd outside!”
“What sort of crowd?” asked Gwen as she leaped from the platform and started towards the rooms doors, thoughts of giant agents or Vaetti crossing her mind.
“Vanir and humans, they say they need to see you.”
Gwen frowned, then started running towards the doors the palace. As she stepped out, her eyes took in the crowd, noting that, though loud, they were behaving, and most of the crowd were actually observers standing on the perimeter.
“Lady Gwen,” a large vanir cried as he stepped from the crowd.
Holdr,thought Gwen, despising the vanir man who took the name of a Great One, having named himself that some years earlier.
The voice said, Patience, Gwen. What he says is important.
“Lady Gwen,” Holdr said only slightly more quietly “We are here because we heard about the challenges Lord Thorndai faces, and hope to do him proud.”
“How so?” Gwen asked dryly. Maybe by traveling the Neiflheim to throw yourself on a Vaetti spear?
The voice reprovingly said, Gwen.
“Why, my lady, were are hear so that when our Lord returns, he will have any army.”
“What?” Gwen said, surprised.
“Well, it is most likely that our Lord will be slain along with the rest of his army, so, when he is risen by the Priests, he will have an army of Vanir.”
Gwen narrowed her eyes, the turned to the captain of the Militia. “Very well, Holdr, if you want to learn to fight, follow the Captain”
As the cheering vanir and humans departed, the voice said, Well well.

I like your story darksaber but i don't understand; you are gonna lose your pretender?
Who is the voice and who is the thunder lord? are they not one and the same?

You'll get a free army once you kill Jotunheim? Nice

@immac: My guess is telepathy between the the Lady and Lord. Like my eyebooks but not as easy to extend to multiple people. The eyebooks that you destroyed one of for some reason. You have some problem with an ingame excuse for pming?

Well, Thorndai is trapped in a fortress surrounded by Giants. Technically, I out number the giants, but in practical turms, they out mach me my a small bit. Plus, Holdr is a braggart and a jerk, and he knows Gwen thinks of Thorndai like a father.
@Kyzarc: I wish. It's mostly just fishful thinking right now (but it is the first in series...)
And no, the voice is not Thorndai. He's more of an...advisor. (All wil be revieled just as soon as Magni is dead)

You'll get a free army once you kill Jotunheim? Nice

@immac: My guess is telepathy between the the Lady and Lord. Like my eyebooks but not as easy to extend to multiple people. The eyebooks that you destroyed one of for some reason. You have some problem with an ingame excuse for pming?

I don't know, I had a dull suspiscion that you were using it to spy on people :p.

Umm yeah, btw unfortunately the wizard priest that had the book kinda got a stroke and died.

@Darksaber: I want some fish, could you send me some? We all should think of fish.
@Seon: I wish I could but that would have required more than the meager magic I had at the time I made those books.
Send my regards to his family.

I'm thinking that you'll be gone within two updates and Ulm will be having serious issues fighting Pythium and Ermor. Ulm might win but it'd be a close run thing.
edit: I love that spell/force ability, it solves so many problems.

According to my intel, Ulm is a goner

@Milarqui: You should ally yourself with Ulm and Marignon then singlehandedly take on Immac, Circuit, and Seon.

@ Circuit:
Please advise in regards to the PM i sent you two days ago.

Normally I want orders for saturday but on account of new players coming, I'm ready to give you more time. I'm mostly talking to new players, although I suppose their neighbours may need more time too.

Top Bottom