This surprisingly took less time than I thought to make...

Spoiler Intel Inside :

Oh no! Not Juline!

Another Spore reference. How cute.

Especially when you need a cheap plot device...

Qara certainly didn't get her powers from her father's side.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

So The Hacker's allies have been revealed and Martha is trying to figure out why she's back further in time.

I'm not sure if I should use The Sims Medieval for screenshots though. Setting up screenshots is a lot harder since you can only control one character at a time in Freetime Mode, you can't maximise their hunger and energy via cheats and if you switch control of the character to another, the other one goes off and does something else meaning you'd have to control them, send them back and hope the other one hasn't wandered too far...

Spoiler Open, comic inside :

Remember to assume the Party Submission Position before going to the party.

Also, if you're in Powered Armour, it's best you have a helmet or at least an energy shield for your head. Because it's really embarrassing to be in all that armour, only to be conked on the noggin

Spoiler Open, comic inside :

Spoiler :

For once, I'm actually satisfied with a comic I draw. :D

The Crinoor are actually originally one of my SPORE creatures. I forgot to add weapons when I made them, so their DYOS attack pattern matches their SPORE strategy of charging suicidally into the heroes.

I want to get in on this and finish the battle I have planned before the timeline alterations plots become irrelevant, the thread's pretty fun and active right now.

Sadly, I don't have time at the moment. Damn you, AP US History!

Even though the Wiki was down for like an hour or two tops... I felt like showing off a new program I got in a quick bit of filler... brace yourselves everyone for I...

FINALLY GOT G-MOD!!!

Spoiler Comic inside :

It's my birthday GMT :p

Top Bottom