They suddenly popped into my sight...
And since the comic wasn't reloading, obviously they were there the first time...

Now I feel like a complete idiot.

Happy Birthday CivGeneral. There will be cake and grief counselling at the end of the presentation

Assume the party submission position!

Nice, and happy birthday to you. :bday:

It's time for war

Here goes

What foolish mortal deigns to seek countenance with the all powerful and most extraordinary Grox? How dare you disgrace us with your meager and lackluster presence? We care not to breathe the self same air that you have poisoned with your noxious aura.

After I spend some time berating you, the expectation will be that you begin your exodus out of our system post haste. I feel the need to cleanse my very eyeball after having soiled my retina with the ghastly vision that is your form. Be gone oh foul and unsightly trespasser!

Don’t let the gravitational pull of our planet hit you in the backside on your way out!

Uh-oh, sounds like Haruhi's going for a Heel Face Turn... good work bro! :goodjob:

Anyway, I think this comic turned out really well, considering how new I am to G-Mod...

For example, Cara Rift.

Thanks CivGeneral!

The fluid she's swimming in is a mixture of stomach acid, alcohol, vegetable oil, various types of blood, fish oil, fish shaped crackers, fish shaped ethel benzine, fish shaped volatile organic compounds, raw sewage, sediment shaped sediment, volatile malted milk impoundments, proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, gas and odor control chemical's that will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue, rhubarb juice and water. Perfectly safe for swimming.

That cake in particular is made of perfectly safe cake materials.

Anyway, I know didn't provide at least 24 to 48 hours for mailbag questions, but I wanted to further my G-Mod skills the best way I know- by making a DYOS comic.
I'll answer your mail next session. Just remember to not forget to send me them.

Remember, this is what Cara thinks. Not what I think :p
Cara has a little trouble guessing with time. But you can't blame her too much. She is 3000 years old. Be glad she isn't overcalculating time as long-living beings do.

The Final Final Battle could be in December for all we know.

So you smash there window... ...then you wave and say hi to them? :p

Funny those guys remind me of...

..but as a gasmasked mook.

GK said:
I think I'll patent it. The GK Method™.

Remo (last name here) from the Destroyer novels does this all the time when encountering the cheesy bad guys. He smashes a door or window or steel bulkhead with his bare hands and then says "Hello"

Of course the bad guys usually start shooting or using knives, but he simply grabs the bullets and/or bends the knives with ease.
Other times, they do the smart thing and listen to what Remo has to say.

Anyway GK, good job! :goodjob:
Teddy is a great role model for any aspiring badass (I would even claim Teddy is more badass than Chuck Norris)

CG, the date still says 2003 at the top, and this doesn't look like 2003 to me.

Great comic. Space Battle #4810192 of DYOS for the win!

Top Bottom