It's been more than 12 hours since my last update so:

-Florence died via bisection at Silho's hand; the quills on Silho's lower arms and hands can be used as projectiles or sharpened into extremely sharp, sturdy swords.

-Voltaire and Silho's eyes narrow to slits when angered.

-Voltaire discharges electricity if angered provided he has Menokium in his system or otherwise any stored energy.

I kind of dislike how V came out in the last panel but, alas. Text boxes of death.

Of course, he has to strike when the device is powered down...
That's why it's important to have it installed in a psycho Amazonian lesbian as soon as you can! Or a 50ft tall anti-communist robot with laser eyes and a Photonic Resonance Barrier...

A little tough loving from the mother is in order
I've learned the Art of the Raging Mountain God from Ayane
and a special cameo of Larry the Cable Guy.

Three weeks later? Rhiza's gonna have a fit about how the flow of time works. :lol: Or was it Martha?
People in glass houses should not speek, "Mr. Once a week" release guy :p.

Of course, I can always adapt and make fun of the flow of time...

(Click comic for song)

No Space Core?

Dun dun dun!

Good old Rhiza and her logic...

Hey it's Samus! What would happen if the two Samus' meet?

And there you go. As for why I'm using psychics now like an idiot with a flare gun, is because we're not trying to run and hide. We know where to go and what to do.

I find comics much easier to construct without the Galava Narrators at the start and end. Should I bring them back though and stop being so lazy or is the comic better without those guys?

Might have to correct you on that. It was not a press conference. It was more of a keynote speech conducted by Marsha for the group.

They have Baneblade models for Gmod now? Why have I not encountered this yet?

I find comics much easier to construct without the Galava Narrators at the start and end. Should I bring them back though and stop being so lazy or is the comic better without those guys?
Up to you. It sorta became your shtick, but since they're embroiled in their own story now it might help to keep the two plots separate.

Top Bottom