Ok, I've procrastinated long enough! Here's my next comic...

Ruthkat's still got to make her impression on her empire and make it look like she cares about the welfare of her subjects... at least for the time being.

Uh-oh...

Because Ruthkat isn't just going to freeze time for anyone's sake.

If you have any questions you want answered for next time, please do PM me... who knows which one of my characters will answer them.

Styles should be more wiser on who he choses for his council ;).

Bah, even if I were to fire the current group and get new ones in, they'd be roughly the same in personality.

"Stylesrj, don't request a huge fleet to help you out!"
"Stylesrj, don't destroy expensive equipment in your suicidal charges!"
"Stylesrj, wear some pants when walking around the base!"

Gee, they sound just like my tennis instructor!

Now, since I'm not gonna have the full page done today, might as well upload a row of it:

Here's hoping I can finish the other 4 panels of the page by tomorrow or... something. The seventh will be digitally-drawn so it will be quite lulzy to compare styles.

Notes:

-Tanicius is wielding Menokium in drug addict hypodermic needle form, and is injecting into Voltaire. This is kickstarting his immune system, hence why his cuts seem to be vanishing entirely - the various experiments have great regenerative capability, but only so long as their fuel is in their veins.

-As for what he's doing... the thoughts of those close to death are more easily picked at than those of the healthy. Most barriers are removed, so even Tani, who's known to screw up his thought reading immensely (as seen way back in earlier pages), has a fair shot at reading them... and also implanting them via dreams. As such, you can all predict the sort of emotional manipulation about to transpire.

-Tanicius looks more menacing because his right gauntlet has been removed, which reveals his more demonic traits, as well as allowing him to use his abilities more skillfully.

Anyone missed me?

Ah GLaDOS...
What a potato-brain she is!

I'm confused about the Samus thing. Wasn't returned to the G-Man after the arena battle? Or is work fogging up my memory?

I'm just guessing G-Man let her go. It's been a while, and he doesn't have a reason anyway, looking at her attitude right now.

I'm just guessing G-Man let her go. It's been a while, and he doesn't have a reason anyway, looking at her attitude right now.

DD gets a cookie for that correct guess ;). On and the cookie is shaped like Wheatly.

Thought it'd be longer but... meh. Probably my lack of the Galava Crew Narrations as of recent...

It's the singing crazy blue-haired chick! Wait... I mean the other singing crazy-blue haired chick!

And you thought they were only backstory...

This sounds promising...

And there you go. My next comic will either deal with the escape from the Ethereals... or I'll continue that 600 years in the past plot... which would you guys prefer I pursue?

MOAR STYLESRJ's PLOTTY!!!

In other news, my desktop has just earned the reputation of The Alleged Computer. Note to other people, don't buy a Dell. Now I just need to save up some parts so I can build my own Gaming Rig.

Hey, if you think Sinefir's beefy in his Teen form, you should see Adult:

Spoiler :

Epic cameo nonetheless. ;)

Spoiler :

The full page is finally complete. Woo. never again will I try to convert traditional to digital.

No shading in the latter half, yes, but my copout is it's a dream so it adds to the fictional feel. :p

Enter Florence. Florence is actually deceased, but like all people, he lives in once he's dead in the memories of all the hearts he's touched.

Florence was one of the Liomati bio-experiments in the pursuit of the perfect weapon. The five experiments created by Doctors Ting and Espinosa were Silho, Florence, Locke, Lyev, and Voltaire in that order. Upon creation, the latter four were all tasked with killing Silho... Silho made sure to execute every single one except Voltaire, who narrowly escaped only because he discovered Silho had some sort of weakness to electricity. Since then, the two "brothers" have had enmity... Voltaire craving vengeance for the loss of the only family he knew and Silho desiring to end the affair.

But, has the image of Florence come to Voltaire to perhaps convince him that even if you were separated from birth, your brother is still your brother...?

Florence is a girl's name!

Well, the name is gay, as my boyfriend said when he helped me design him...

...and indeed, gay is what we went for. Braid. Pink flower. Skimpy outfit.

It's derived from "Flora," given that his power involved manipulation of plant life. Florence the mink, furthermore, is a reference, and anybody who catches it gets a cookie.

No, I mean the male equivalent is Florian.

Top Bottom