Another Kulade cameo :D.

"Will Stylesrj quit abusing the setscale command?"

Yeah, I wonder the same thing. I don't want HIM falling off a large cliff (though to his perspective in large mode, a small drop) and killing himself (Like there's none of that already :p).

Tailless wins +1 internetz.

Nothing is true

Everything is permitted

*panting several times*
Ok, I spent many hours on this... mostly for the pointless action shots... but it's finally done!

She's no longer Lucy now...

Attack Pattern Epsilon... best attack pattern ever!

Nooo!
Why is it always Rhiza who's getting captured!?

Needs moar "You are so small! Is funny to me!", "Who send all these babies to fight!?" and, "Entire team is babies!" ;)

Thats cause it got tiring each and every time you killed yourself then returned from the dead :p.

Somehow, I doubt my recap comic would come to par with that comic :(.

Somehow, I doubt my recap comic would come to par with that comic :(.

I reckon it will. But then again, I'm an optimist clinging to sanity by hope of life extension technology being invented in my lifetime.

*sniff* Captain will be missed.

(Heads over to DYOS X.ii to un-miss him).

Zombies need rotting flesh, otherwise Captain would just be a skeleton that wants brains :p

and yeah I'll keep the character dead, not like that closes any of my options really

Edit: I was re-reading that comic again (its just so epic) and thought of one more thing that would be said

Spoiler :

Warning, Farscape references ahead!

Think about it. Put a hood and a moustache on someone and BAM! The Hacker

This is gonna hurt...

In 3...2...1...

I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends, while reducing the amount of threads to unravel...

I should also stop quoting the Generals at every turn I get...

Diplomatic Immunity

....has just been revoked

Edit: Note this is to be considered non-canon. Stylesrj is not actually supposed to know that General Townes is disguised as the hacker

OH MY GOD STYLESRJ WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T RUSH INTO THE LAW COUNCIL PLOT WITHOUT CONSULTING ME BECAUSE I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF LEGAL PROCEDURE THAT I'VE BEEN MEANING TO PUT INTO PRACTICE EVER SINCE I INTRODUCED THOSE GUYS!

I mean, umm... wanna team up for this one?

Edit: I was re-reading that comic again (its just so epic) and thought of one more thing that would be said

Spoiler :
I had also realized that had we just one more engaged couple, DYOS could have had four weddings and a funeral.

Many thanks for the feedback, all. :hatsoff: I can't remember the last time I had a comic this long finished within 24 hours. I'll confess that I was nearly brought to tears putting it together. It's so rare that any character of lasting consequence dies, moreso that it should be a main character.

And in case you missed them in the first pass, the Alexandrov Red Army Ensemble strikes again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom