Zebes is under Coruscanti control

I only read what's on the Wiki... apparently it was under Space Nazi control and Space pirate control or something...
Is that a question or a confused statement?
I'm confused now...

Wait, I'm confused. Stylesrj is on the run?

Of course. Remember the time when I blew up a Church of Scientology?
Ross didn't quite like how my trial went.

You could say my crew has the makings of a joke in it... a nanite mechanic with a flamethrower, a purple-haired hacker and a lawyer all walk into a bar...

I only read what's on the Wiki... apparently it was under Space Nazi control and Space pirate control or something...
By the time of the Mission to Zebes, it's in Republic control. I was too lazy to update the wiki

You could say my crew has the makings of a joke in it... a nanite mechanic with a flamethrower, a purple-haired hacker and a lawyer all walk into a bar...
So you're just going to run away instead of heading to Nar Kreeta? :p

By the time of the Mission to Zebes, it's in Republic control. I was too lazy to update the wiki

And that's why I got the intel all wrong...
I'll have to change the location to somewhere else...

So you're just going to run away instead of heading to Nar Kreeta?

Isn't the battle still raging there? A third party intervening would probably be awesome...

And that's why I got the intel all wrong...
I'll have to change the location to somewhere else...
I'd blame the Hacker

Isn't the battle still raging there? A third party intervening would probably be awesome...

It has not yet started. But the sooner the arrival the better. Though by the time I post my comic, the battle has already commenced.

Warning: Lampshades ahead

Panel 22 and your hat are made of win.

So on one corner, we have the Hacker and his forces attacking Nar Kreeta, in another, we have Space Pirates. Defending Nar Kreeta is the Coruscant space fleet and Zheng He.

Off the ring, but ready to jump in at a moment's notice is Commander Laes and his forces... :mischief:

But is int Commander Laes chasing YOU? Now don't go all powergamy with Commander Laes :nono:.

Commander Laes is chasing me. But he's also going to Nar Kreeta, once the battle is in full motion to finish off what's left of all the forces attacking. Who knows why?

I should change my comic a bit more and say I'm heading to Nar Kreeta as well... would that be a better idea? That way, you'd expect the ambush and Laes can't be as powergamey...

My socks have been knocked off! Great work, CG!

You should wear that hat more often.

@Thorvald: Supposedly mythmonster2 should make a few appearances in your contributions soon, or is it up to other people to include him canonically like with CFCMan? :confused:

CivG, I believe that I liked the Combine officer getting dragged while begging the most. :p
Also, don't you think that a running pose where the model is bent a bit over as well would give a nice effect for the explosion-panel?

@Styles: That may be the best solution honestly.

Ohhh, why do you tease us like this?!

:)clap:)

Lucifier's bravery has me in awe. [/sarcasm].

Great work! :thumbsup:

Time to head for Nar Kreeta to get into the other plotlines, so it does not look like I'm pursuing my own story all the time :)

But I like making musicals as well!

You see, someone's got OHS compliant spaceship hardware...
(Now why can't I just fix it with nanites? Because I dunno how to fix the Comet Observatory!)

Leang's got a Finger Poke of Doom!

Whatever you've got planned with that Lazy Beam, don't do it Crazy Ivan Rhiza!

You can't protect the whole universe

Or can you?

For the Jill Sandwich references. I must watching too many Mind of Freeman, calling the room Jill was trapped in a box smashing room.

Thus enters a new chapter, for myself anyway, of my comics in DYOS 11

Top Bottom