Originally I was expecting to take 15 minutes or so to make it.
I think I spent an hour and a half.

Introducing a new show on Prime Narratortime, it's:

It's not a matter of if they decide to throw a grenade, it's how much damage it causes. Seriously, this always happens to me.

Dun duun duuuuuuuuun!

Sylesrj needs to learn to manage time better and not let games suck him in :p.

Also, I take offense to Kwai's statement. I have minor cybernetics and not a failed general :mad:.

Thorvald, I apologize, but the Mythmonster2 intro was just open for this! :p

To make up for the lengthy scientific mumbo jumbo...

...here's the original Freeman DAT BUTT image :p

Nice, positive, and emotional. It's tempting to say that it's somewhat of a turnpoint for our heroes morale. :D

Looking forward to see more, CG.

Dat Butt was amusing, and I don't believe you've lost that much interest in DYOS. If you had, it wouldn't be this quality.

Once again, you have outdone yourself. :D

Well, I s'pose I'd better put something up tommorrow.

A couple of funfacts in regards to my comic:

• The Character Jonas is actually named after Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine
  • The "DAT ASS" Freeman was actually an improvised piece. In that section of the map that I did the posing, there was a poster for Ghost in the Shell anime that I just noticed last minute. So I decide to have Gordon Freeman look at it and pull off the meme as he wanders the hallway in the apartment complex
  • Jonas poking his head out the door armed with a shotgun is a nod to what Dr. Kleiner did in Half-Life 2 (and inturn a nod to Half-Life in which another scientist does the same thing) as well as a nod to various survivalist scenarios which a character pokes his or her head out with a shotgun

Dat Butt was amusing, and I don't believe you've lost that much interest in DYOS. If you had, it wouldn't be this quality.

It's mainly the lost of interest in doing ragdoll poses, which I cured by taking some time by making poses, like I showcased in the Council Thread.

Using TF for the Family First party... priceless :rotfl:

I concur. :evil:

:goodjob:

"Ah my eyes! The fur does nothing! I claim furrsecution!"

I shall have my vengeance! I swear it! :mad:

Anyway, my long-awaited (I hope :() return:

Naturally, when going to Mercia, you will run into Rob at some point.

Very bottom strip was a quickie due to recent events in IOT II and a bit of extra space calling out for me to use it.

Now I need to know who's allegiance is to who now :crazyeye:. Though I would not be impressed with Rob's arrows since I encounter too many of them in Team Fortress 2 with huntsmen wielding snipers.

Now I need to know who's allegiance is to who now :crazyeye:.

It's rather easy: Sonic and my band are all allied to the United Federation/the Kingdom of Acorn(the good guys on Mobius). Rob is a resident of Mercia, another good Kingdom, and attacked Shadow and the others because he's, well, kind of paranoid of not seeing friends at this moment, considering Voltaire is wreaking havoc everywhere...

Though I would not be impressed with Rob's arrows since I encounter too many of them in Team Fortress 2 with huntsmen wielding snipers.

He actually combines his arrows with many devices... I do find it odd that in an age of tons of tech, he fights with middle-age weapons though... but, middle age weapons have more class and style than firearms and lasers. ;)

It's rather easy: Sonic and my band are all allied to the United Federation/the Kingdom of Acorn
I mean in regards to DYOS and in relation to outside the Kingdom of Acorn. Are they with The Hacker/Umbrella Corporation/Space Pirates? :p

But, middle age weapons have more class and style than firearms and lasers. ;)
To be fair, often times my characters would and will fight with melee weapons such as swords, knifes, and kukris. Then again, I am a pragmatic fighter.

but, middle age weapons have more class and style than firearms and lasers. ;)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - M1921 Thompson Sub-Machine Gun.

Also, I'm I the only one who found the 'comparing arrows' line inherintly funny?

Also, I'm I the only one who found the 'comparing arrows' line inherintly funny?

ROFLMAO, I didn't even notice that until you pointed that out. :lol:

I like Gordon Freeman's sunglasses.

yeah, I kept having the urge to put it on but I couldn't find a way for him to have his monocle back and his arm still broken :p

Top Bottom