EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

OMG, get on with it!

Nothing offencive meant to you, just a bit ridiculous that its taken this long to turn around...this is why so many epyc's die.

Thanks Zack :D

Abaddon, you are right that it is annoying when the poop takes a long time to move down the list, and even more annoying when I have to send loads of reminders, but so long as I remember that the game is going on and don't lose internet connection or something, it shouldn't die.

EDIT: might want to consider introducing some sort of blacklist in future, not sure of the legality of that though, forum rules-wise :hmm:

We are allowed to not include people if they have a history of ruining games. Mathilda said as much. A list would not be allowed, but you can avoid allowing players if you're smart.

So, we don't have to let bestrfc-not-player join games anymore if he doesn't actually play them? :D

EDIT: might want to consider introducing some sort of blacklist in future, not sure of the legality of that though, forum rules-wise :hmm:

I thought about that for my EPIC game, but was not too sure how the game mods would think.

I know this guy who'd like to join. His forum handle is rhawn.

I heard he is a pretty sweet dude.

Poop stuffed into a cannon, and blasted at Omega's house.

Joecoolyo's hypercomplex captions have claimed yet another victim! Omega has dropped out via VM, which bumps up the last person on the list, currently rhawn, to take his place.

Rhawn will be sent the labyrinthine caption shortly, to see what he makes of it.

Hey, rhawn, I'm sure that's a nice picture you sent me, but... I can't actually see it. :p

That guy I was talking about. He crapped in a paper bag. I saw it, I did. Then he twisted up the end and light it on fire. I swear to God. Then he left it on Choxorn's doorstep and rang the doorbell and ran way. It was so epic.

So Catharsis, how goes the poo flow? Need anyone in need of persuasion to move the poo? ;)

Top Bottom