elder scrolls mod development thread

It’s great to see you're making progress, ramzay. Your art keeps getting better and better. Beautiful units, very immersive :king:

And is that a guar? Did you modify or create new animations for it? Thank you!

You said you set your adblock to block my memes. :lol: Maybe you forgot to turn it off?

These units are looking outstanding ramzay1945. :thumbsup:
I just manually use addblock to block every individual meme image I run across. Also the odd thing is that right click+view image works. And looks awesome as well.

Woooow, this is incredible! Have you applied more custom skeletons?

Your art is so detailed, it looks like a new videogame. (Tamriel btw is going to be a visual masterpiece :king:)

I hope the coding is going well too? This is brilliant ramzay :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Woooow, this is incredible! Have you applied more custom skeletons?

Your art is so detailed, it looks like a new videogame. (Tamriel btw is going to be a visual masterpiece :king:)

I hope the coding is going well too? This is brilliant ramzay :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you:)
I only use standard skeletons. Actually, I just this year learned how to bind the mesh to the skeleton.
For example, werewolves and daedroths use a skeleton from the standard modification for BtS (Afterworld, it seems).

There are a number of problems with coding. Some ideas are stupidly not releasable with my level of knowledge.
In addition, there are just thousands of little things in Mod that should be added, but it brings less pleasure than creating new models.

For example, I've been planning to add Reachmen's, Telvannis, Gold Coast, and many other small civilizations for two years now. But I can't get started.

I want to make necromancers and summoners factions depending on the civic, but also can't get started.
The same goes for vampires and hunters.

At the moment, I'm stuck rework a whole bunch of unique units for each civilization. I changed the overall line of units, and now I need to check the unique units for compliance. And there are from 3 to 10 of them per civilization :)

Top Bottom