1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta50

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. bc1

bc1

bc1 updated Civ5 Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta48
    • bug fixes
    • the MODS menu allows Hot Seat mode using MODS! Some mods with CUSTOM load screens do not work, some do (like barbarians evolved)
    • the SCENARIO menu includes user-created content (in addition to Firaxis')
    • the Staging Room no longer loads and hogs resources during single player games

2. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

*hyper-ventliating* we're not worthy! we're not worthy!

I'm amazed, and it doesn't crash on load which is wha tplagued the Custom Advanced Set up! This is amazing (plus, the Human players retain their leader names so you don't end up with "Player 2" either! which means no longer trying to figure out how to name my leaders whose character length exceed nickname limit!

I never understood why Firaxis never bothered to at the very least implemented a Hotseat.

I'd marry you if you'd found a way to load Scenario levels somehow, but I presume that would require some serious thinking.

You have no idea but you MADE my day.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  3. Lexotan_sedlex

Lexotan_sedlex Warlord

Hello! Nice work!
    ]
    Can you answer if when we hover over the circle with faces of the leaders is correct show a <open boards> with the "<>" symbol?:

4. tiucaner

tiucaner Chieftain

Every time I start a new game the zoom level is all the way maxed out instead of being the default City View zoom level. Also, there has been for several versions now a grey vignette to the sides of the World View (first image), which is completely missing from the default UI (second image) and was missing from EUI several versions ago (third image). Now this is a minor thing, but if I could find a way to remove or disable it somehow that would be great.

Attached Files:

5. bc1

bc1

maybe it's because you're the only known hotseat user ? :D:smoke:
    thanks for sharing !
    better start saving for that dowry then... I found a way to setup hotseat for scenario *without custom load screen* (mockup works with accurate earth, but not with 2014) but it will take some time to implement (and that's on top of my struggling with quantum communication crash classes)

TheMarshmallowBear likes this.
  6. bc1

bc1

bc1 updated Civ5 Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta50
    • Modded hotseat now works with scenario maps *without custom load screen* !
    Remember to select the correct scenario map in the drop down menu, I have not found a reliable way to automate that. Also most advanced settings are overwritten by the scenario, but there is no way to know which so they are not disabled. And of course you need to select another human player besides yourself, this is done by choosing a difficulty level for other player(s). You can pick civilizations, but this will swap with another player since the scenario specifies the civilization list and corresponding team for each, which is not accessible before game launch and therefore not modifyable.

When not using scenario maps, modded hot seat allows any team configuration so long as there are at least two teams. So you can play with your friends on the same team against the (lame) AI on another team, for example.

It's also possible to set the game in autoplay mode by selecting AI for all players on the advanced setup screen, but there is currently no way to take back control.

7. Shadow_Man

Shadow_Man Chieftain

I have made russian translation of this great mod.
    Maybe not 100% accurate. Try and wrote your opinions.

Attached Files: