Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

i... cant get the mod to work. as you said, i put the folder to the DLC folder, started a game, but nothing happend: the mod wasnt on the mod activation list, nor in the game itself.

Any idea what could make the game crash during the title loading screen if i put this mod in the DLC folder? I cant even access the main menu.

Make sure it goes into Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC. You don't activate it like a mod, and you'll need to restart your game before any changes will take effect.

thats what i did... :p

When I'm using this all of my yield icons such as production and gold are all replaced by the food/apple icon. It doesn't happen when I'm not using this mod.

Graphic glitch/minor bug: Production :c5production: icons have been replaced with food :c5food: and food basket icons respectively. Mods don't seem to be the cause. I would try and fix on my own, but I don't want to mess up. Any help?

I'm having the same problem too and cant figure it out for the life of me.

When I'm using this all of my yield icons such as production and gold are all replaced by the food/apple icon. It doesn't happen when I'm not using this mod.

I had this problem when I enabled Whoward's DLL- Various Mod Components. I got rid of that and the problem went away. Do you have that particular mod enabled?

Try deleting the YieldIconManager files in PNM Mods DB\InGame

Bug Report with V1.25b

Hi BC1

The mouse-over results for production does not show correctly for projects like World Fair and International Games.

I have a question, is it possible to have IGE as a button like the other options (City Demographics, Diplomacy, ect.)? I know that a few of the mods I use have the option, Enact Discussions and Reseed! being the 2 but IGE is still the top panel option. I have to place a city and then it comes up.

I did follow the directions on the main page for compatibility, I used the automatic version for IGE.

(I have the 1.25b version of EUI, running the latest CIV V version (1.0.3.279). No other mods.

I would like to report a bug related to the "control-click action on civilization ribbon leader icon to declare war" that was added in EUI Version 1.23 (October 19th 2014).

I accidentally found out that I am able to declare war on civs (AI or human) that I have an ongoing Peace Treaty with. I tested several save files with and without the EUI, I am not allowed to DoW before the 10 turns of peace expires without EUI.

Version: Civilizationi Brave New World v 1.0.3.18

When I click on Options in the game menu the options tab is empty and nothing happens if I click cancel to go back to the main menu.

I have no mod installed, playing on Seven.

Logfile:

[13550.948] Initializing Lua 5.1.4
[13580.167] OptionsMenu: Loading EUI option menu... 31.706
[13580.183] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\Options\OptionsMenu.lua:212: attempt to index field 'MultiplayerGameLobbyInvite' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\Options\OptionsMenu.lua:212: in main chunk
=[C]: ?
[13580.183] Runtime Error: Error loading Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\Options\OptionsMenu.lua.

EDIT: My bad, wat thinking 1.0.3.18 was more recent than 1.0.3.144. I'm updating the game right now...

I recently purchased a win8.1 std. x64 tablet and installed Civ V (G&K and BNW) and all is well. I then try adding mods, so I install infoaddict with seemingly success. Then I installed EUI as infoaddict didn't have all of the info I wanted.

Now, the games constantly crashed to desktop after 10-20 turns.

I searched the thread with no real help for my issue. And skimmed the EUI forum with no help either.

Anyone know what's going on?

I installed InfoAddict from the mod page in the game. I couldn't seem to find EUI in-game and had to download it and manually install it. It seems installed fine, as far as I can tell all the features are working as intended. It looks awesome.

I finally got it working crash free.

What I did was uninstall EUI and InfoAddict and it played fine for a 100 turns.

I then installed only EUI and it has worked without issues since. I'm on turn 350ish.

I've played 150 straight turns. I've had the PC sleep (go into low power state, or the screen turned off anyway) several times during the game.

Maybe infoaddict doesn't like this mod?

Bug : Stealing Technology does not show the other player's techs but mine own, and only by randomly clicking did I manage to steal Gunpowder because it did not show me what was stealable.

Thx for your great UI mod, I clearly do not want to play without! ;)

As for the last version, I found a graphical bug regarding air-carriers:

Spoiler :

1. moved the AC from his position and the icon stayed at it's former posisiton
2. trying to manage those 2 planes (1 figher, 1 bomber) on it showed up wrecked as on the picture
3. tryed to move back and forth...no change

Overall suggestion:

I really like your icon management on the right, so you could click twice or more for similar notices. Could you do the same for the left side, with all those troops? Might be a good idea to have groups of the same unit together in a kind of a spoiler wrap.

Overall suggestion:

I really like your icon management on the right, so you could click twice or more for similar notices. Could you do the same for the left side, with all those troops? Might be a good idea to have groups of the same unit together in a kind of a spoiler wrap.

+1

I love the spoiler wrap on the right side. Could you also spoiler wrap new tiles gained through culture? Or make it customizable what gets wrapped (sometimes I want an easy overview what CS changes happened).

The unit ribbon. Could you not remove the just selected unit from the ribbon? Often I need information from the mouse over on the ribbon. (checking promotions, as condensed promotions is a bit glitchy with eui).

concerning units: I use custom names to group units for different purposes. Sometimes the unit name does not show in mouse over (on map, on ribbon, ..) correctly.
I'd like options to sort units by XP, name, class, .. in the ribbon and in the unit tab (top right button).

Sorry for always wanting more, but we love your mod and want it to be the best! :)

found a bug (not sure if just civ5 or specific to eui)

a zulu city revolted, I started razing and sold it back to the zulu. Now I'm stuck. I have to choose a new production for this city and cannot advance to the next turn.
Trying to force next turn with shift enter also didn't work.

Hi lefuet!

This is not EUI specific error. I have experienced this earlier. The way to avoid it is to return the city in the next turn and not in the same turn you win it.

v1.25c fixes a few bugs, and adds strategic resource trade tips to civilization ribbon (in addition to luxuries)

Cheers
I've been having an issue lately that I'm attributing to EUI for no other reason than it's the only mod that I've updated recently. If I put a Settler/Worker/Work Boat in my production queue, the city continues to produce them over and over until I manual remove it using the red "X" icon.
undocumented EUI feature - production repeats if you press "ALT" while selecting unit
Sometimes I also partially lost the yield per hex view in the city.

And one other thing. Just now I could steal a tech but no technology was showing up as free. But because he just build the red fort I knew that he should possess this tech and clicked it anyway. It worked. Is this a common bug of civ or specific to eui? What would happen if there truly was no tech to steel (just discovered myself or stole on the same turn from someone else)? Would the game hang or could I ignore stealing and continue to next turn? Or can it not happen?

btw. Bc1 thanks for your efforts, I love this mod and cannot imagine to play without it. :)
base game random "feature"
Bug Report with V1.25b

Hi BC1

The mouse-over results for production does not show correctly for projects like World Fair and International Games.
please post save game
(I have the 1.25b version of EUI, running the latest CIV V version (1.0.3.279). No other mods.

I would like to report a bug related to the "control-click action on civilization ribbon leader icon to declare war" that was added in EUI Version 1.23 (October 19th 2014).

I accidentally found out that I am able to declare war on civs (AI or human) that I have an ongoing Peace Treaty with. I tested several save files with and without the EUI, I am not allowed to DoW before the 10 turns of peace expires without EUI.
fixed in 1.25c
Bug : Stealing Technology does not show the other player's techs but mine own, and only by randomly clicking did I manage to steal Gunpowder because it did not show me what was stealable.
found a bug (not sure if just civ5 or specific to eui)

a zulu city revolted, I started razing and sold it back to the zulu. Now I'm stuck. I have to choose a new production for this city and cannot advance to the next turn.
Trying to force next turn with shift enter also didn't work.

Top Bottom