Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Bug report for 1.27:

Can not initiate diplomacy dialogue with another human player in MP, neither from clicking leaderheads on the right, nor from clicking on the leaders inside the diplomacy dialogue (checked both "your relationship" and "global poltics"). Tested the same save file with 1.27 (does not work) and 1.26a (works).

Oh, I must have v1.27 because it doesn't work for me.

yes it sounds like the same issue

thanks please try attached replacement file for TradeLogic.lua located in EUI's LeaderHead folder and report whether bug is fixed

Thanks for extremely fast response. I can confirm that the bug is fixed with this replacement TradeLogic.lua

As always, I would like to say that EUI is a great mod and cannot really play without it. Thanks for a great job :goodjob:

That's EUI from CBP. The bug is still in place in the newest version though, I just can't stand vanilla game anymore.
It's funny you mentioned not fixing other people's code, because when I reported this bug to CBP author, he said it's EUI fault and he won't fix other people's code.

Because you were MIA for several months. And I did report it on the newest version too.

Originally Posted by Ayubalugu View Post
Bug report for 1.27:

Can not initiate diplomacy dialogue with another human player in MP, neither from clicking leaderheads on the right, nor from clicking on the leaders inside the diplomacy dialogue (checked both "your relationship" and "global poltics"). Tested the same save file with 1.27 (does not work) and 1.26a (works).
Thanks for the report
Would you please post your lua.log (see OP)
I can 2nd this problem.

Problem: Can't open diploscreen with another human, via EUI panel, or diplomacy screen.
Mods: IA (current version)

Solution: Full game restart. Quitting then rejoining didn't fix the issue.
How it started: It didn't come about till we had an ingame "game reload" (we randomly get the loading game screen)
And the problem has only come up once in about 5 playthroughs, very unsure what caused it.

No logs, game was completed and no gamesaves.

Because you were MIA for several months. And I did report it on the newest version too.
link ? savegame ? lua.log ?
I can 2nd this problem.

Problem: Can't open diploscreen with another human, via EUI panel, or diplomacy screen.
Mods: IA (current version)

Solution: Full game restart. Quitting then rejoining didn't fix the issue.
How it started: It didn't come about till we had an ingame "game reload" (we randomly get the loading game screen)
And the problem has only come up once in about 5 playthroughs, very unsure what caused it.

No logs, game was completed and no gamesaves.
did you try the fixed 1.27a ?

it would be nice to know whether the fix made in response to the other guy's report also fixed your problem, sometimes problems look alike but actually have different root causes. And also because the bug I fixed is actually one inherited from the base game and I don't understand why the problem does not seem to exist with the base game...

So I started a game with some mods and EUI.

Now I cant't access the Diplomacy and faith screens via the ui.
Is there a "workaround" ->shortcut?

Here is my list of mods I am playing with:
(I marked the ones I think could cause this problem...)
Barbarians Evolved + Initial Swarm
City-State Leaders for BNW v6
CSD v27
CivIV Diplo v10
Civ Names by Policies v8
CBP v13 +
CP v66
Contextual Unit Names v3
Culturally Linked Start Locations v4
Ethnic Units v31
Events and Decisions v1
Extra Victory Conditions v1
Global - Fortify Almost Healed
Global - Units Awake in Danger
InfoAddict
JFD's Piety and Prestige v5
More Luxuries v155
UI - Gold Alerts
UI-Great Work Manager
UI - Small Resource Icons
UI-Wonder Planner v13
Unique Cultural Influence v4
Wonder Race v4

Note: whowards Wonder Planer only seemed to work in the beginning, not after loading the save file...

it's much quicker for me to just fix my code than to analyse yours

did you even took a short look at it ?!
I printed my changed bold (which is just one line each), so you can easily see what I changed.

I also added a comment what I changed of which reason.

So even if you don't want to read the code, read my comments.

Top Bottom