Epic IOT I- The War to End them All

My advice is to make all of them black so they aren't constantly looked over if territory changes, assuming they aren't the sea.

Sounds like a plan.

Finally done counting up territories! Now, you have no excuse not to play your turn, everyone! :p

Russia
348 infantry

Britain
Regular territories: 38 (38 CP)
Colonial territories: 348 (174 CP)
Tiny islands: 146 (29 CP)
total: 241

50 into building 50 Infantry Divisions.
100 into 25 Tank Divisions
60 into into 20 Artillery Divisions
30 into 5 Battleships

Did all the ones I deemed obvious.
Spoiler :

Russia fully supports the tiny, insignificant Danes. :p

Japan supports a more balanced game so that countries that don't have Over 9000 territories will actually stand a chance.

Also, China should be giving like all of its income to other countries, or at least handicapped in some way if you're sticking to the "no prior relations" thing

Also, China should be giving like all of its income to other countries, or at least handicapped in some way if you're sticking to the "no prior relations" thing
China should be split up between Russia, Germany, France, England, Japan, Independent Mongolia and Independent Tibet. Not counting the tiny piece in the middle which is actually an independent China at the time of 1912.

Just for game-play sake, consider what I am saying because the government had only been in place for two years under Sun Yat-Sen, the First Provisional governor.

Look up The Man Who Changed China: The Story of Sun Yat-Sen((Or just the man himself)) of the World Landmark series. It's about that topic and is actually about the exact same time. Whoever was to lead a unified china would be facing severe stability issues due to this.

I think the four powers shouldn't be handicapped, to make the game interesting because they have to keep eachother in check.

Top Bottom