Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Age of Discovery II' started by abj9562, Mar 16, 2009.
You can use both variants. Doesn't matter.
Koma it didn't work.
I had to add the following line to make it work:
Thanks for the ()!
Self.China worked alright!
I am sure there must be a better way...
You have to start a new game when making changes related to sdEntityExists.
you are f*cking genious!
Not command is not necessary now... all works as good as a clock!
Will release the first beta of china screen today!
Great! Don't forget to put you in the credits (Line 62).
No you didn't make a mistake. I added in isPirates into the SDK.
Are they displayed anywhere?
OK thank you.
Also added kaibayashi.
Can I see them anywhere, so I can make myself feel important. Will I wear the big wigs too?
Move mouse over trade log button.
Good to know! Now I feel really important.
Will update my CV.
You know, I didn't even know that!
I put you in the credits for creating the Pirates screen and helping me out.
But if no one ever spotted them maybe I should move them to a more prominent position.
Dale, I'm currently working on update for Europe screen for AOD2. I have some trouble with your new "Western nation high seas times". These new times are not reflected in getTripLength().
I'm using gc.getEuropeInfo(unit.plot().getEurope()).getTripLength() for calculating the time a ship needs for traveling to new world. As you can see this it not depending on civ or unit. Right now, it breaks my recall feature for western nations.
Do you think you can find a way that getTripLength() reporting back a value depending on civ? I could make a way around, but it would be an ugly hack , only working for currently included nations as there is no bFromWest info exposed to python (i think).
I can implement that into the SDK. Shouldn't be a problem.
Cool, thank you.
Okay I have done three things:
1. I have created iWestTripLength in Civ4EuropeInfos.xml to store the western nation travel times.
2. I have exposed CvEuropeInfos::getWestTripLength() to python (use the same way as getTripLength()).
3. I have exposed CvCivilizationInfos::isFromWest() to python so you can determine if a Civ is from the west and to call the right TripLength function.
Europe Screen 5 beta2 - AOD2 Version
- improved performance for plot finding process
- turned inbound ships around, they are facing now to the right
- reduced appearance of sea gulls, they still show up once in a while
- removed 'lift boycott' feature, EuropeScreen 5 isn't about changing gameplay
- made a better full length icon for carrack
- full support of unit selection/order sounds for all nations
- recall feature for nations starting in the west isn't working, will be fixed in AOD2 1.11
Download (~ 7.6mb):
Dale, I made use of these changes. Check out lines 1065-1068 in Europe Screen I posted above. Just uncomment them for AOD2 1.11. I hope this is working.
Hi guys, and thanks for your big work.
I really appreciate this mod : It's a must have IMHO.
As I'm french, I've made the translation to make v5.0 work correctly with my game, in the "text" xml.
Feel free to use (or not) my work for further modifications.
If you disagree with this work, please feel free to mp, and i'll will remove it.
Keep the good work.
Separate names with a comma.