Fall Further 050 Bug Report Thread

Hrm, the initial modmod installation is working correctly. But the patches don't seem to be installing correctly. It's rather frustrating. xD

Fellowship units can be reborn as Manes, even Order units could be. Any unit which knows Death 1 or Entropy 1 can get drafted by Hyborem upon death.

That would do it, I forgot about that effect. Silly Govannon accidentally sending everyone to hell:). On a minor related note, apparently being both Elven and Elemental makes Yvain count as alive for the purposes of becoming a Mane.

EDIT: So it turns out I was right about the horsemen after all. One of them spawned within sight of my borders this game so I was able to verify that he did not respawn when killed. All the global effects are still present.

EDIT 2: Further Armageddon problems - I was about to say that the Apocalypse circumvents Blood of the Phoenix, but then I did some checking and found that a few units had survived but no longer had Blood of the Phoenix. My conclusion is that somehow the Apocalypse is killing most units twice, which is really unfair. It's especially bad considering that even dying twice, not a single unit became and Angel or triggered Mokka's Cauldron or the Soul Forge.

Two Bugs:

1. The Boar Rider is non-existent in FF. I couldn't build them in my last game as Liuchirp and I cannot build them in my current game as Khazad. I have Pigs, Horses, Archery, Horseback Riding and Stirrups.

2. There is an event you get from shipwrecks that says something to the effect of you find a sea serpent that turns on you. No sea serpent. I guess this might have been mentioned before with the lack of sea-going critters. I did manage to get a pack of Drowns from the Isle of Aifon though.

2. There is an event you get from shipwrecks that says something to the effect of you find a sea serpent that turns on you. No sea serpent. I guess this might have been mentioned before with the lack of sea-going critters. I did manage to get a pack of Drowns from the Isle of Aifon though.

Sea Serpents are invisible now, due to the existence of the Jotnar. So one probably spawned, you just got lucky and it didn't attack you.

That reminds me of another minor irritation - after building Nature's Revolt, HN animals will enter your borders and attack you. It seems kind of against the flavor of that ritual.

Boar riders can't be built because they require stirrups, stirrups require trade, chariots are enabled by trade, and chariots obsolete boar riders.

Boar riders can't be built because they require stirrups, stirrups require trade, chariots are enabled by trade, and chariots obsolete boar riders.

Why would Chariots obsolete boar riders? In most other civs you don't have Chariots obsoleting Horse Archers.

If that is the reason, then I suggest it be changed as it is removing a UU from the dwarves' repertoire.

Also, I just wanted to see what that unit model looks like!;)

Sea Serpents are invisible now, due to the existence of the Jotnar. So one probably spawned, you just got lucky and it didn't attack you.

That reminds me of another minor irritation - after building Nature's Revolt, HN animals will enter your borders and attack you. It seems kind of against the flavor of that ritual.

Invisible sea serpents? I never thought of opening the WB to see what happened to it.

I guess I was lucky as my Griffon that opened the Shipwreck was only strength 4 with no promotions....

The Austrin can make Hunter's Halls, but their Exploration Guild (Hunting Lodge replacement) all ready trains Recon Class units to 10 exp.

Why would Chariots obsolete boar riders? In most other civs you don't have Chariots obsoleting Horse Archers.

If that is the reason, then I suggest it be changed as it is removing a UU from the dwarves' repertoire.

Also, I just wanted to see what that unit model looks like!;)

Yeah, it's weird. Anyways, they both have the same attack strength, but chariots can use weapons and boar riders can not. I'd assume that's why they're obsoleted.

Heya. I cannot sell slaves?!? Nothing about this in ffh2 forum...

Is the Jotnar wall of the covenant really supposed to keep the horsemen out? Which is nice, but still.

Top Bottom