Fall Further Pedia (error) Thread

Eldrene

Chieftain
Found a thread for ideas concerning empty pedia entries:

Click me!

Since I've been stalking these forums for a few months, and just recently decided I should register, I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to help the developers in organizing a thread for all the pedia entry errors. Anything from a "no text at all in this entry" to the "TXT_etc." entries that if, you are an avid pedia reader (hello other people like me :wavey:), noticed also, put it in this thread.

If by chance I happened to miss the original thread concerning this, could someone please put a link in a response so that I could contribute?

Updating this as I go, current version is 51b:

1) The Dwarven Shadow UU seems to have lost its' unique pedia entry. I coulda sworn that it had an entry explaining why it did collateral damage, but maybe I was just dreaming up a pedia entry (which would be really strange, but then again wouldn't surprise me too much).

:wavey:

Well, the bug thread for FF is here. As far as organizing and keeping track of areas in the civilopedia needing work and/or corrections, this is a good idea... because there's a lot of them.

Though, I have none to add right now that haven't already been reported.

Good thread idea, Eldrene. And you're not dreaming about Dwarven Shadows, I remember that entry too.

The big one I can think of right now is the entire "religions" section. Every page has either errors, omissions, or both. That's more a case of a complete overhaul being necessary, though, rather than just a missing text key.

Nice idea. Either get this thread stickied or port your concerns over to the nearest relevant thread? The Fall Further wiki thread maybe? BTW, welcome to our happy family.

Yeah but Eldrene zeroed in on a specific issue, I say it could be useful, if people (who have not given their computer to HP....grrr) post the problems. The bug thread, last time I checked has elevated to the level of a metaphysics discussion ;)

The shadowwalk entry is still incorrect, and if subtle tactics is the same as shadowwalk, it is incorrect too. (I was too afraid to spend a promotion to find out)

Top Bottom