Fall Further Plus

I was going to attempt a minor tweak to Riuros' leaderhead art so he's holding iceballs, instead of fireballs. However, the file his artdefine points to appears to not exist. assets/art/leaderheads does not contain riuros.dds, which is what the artdefine points to.

What's going on here ?

Valkrionn said:
What do you mean about priests?
As the Infernal I was not able to build ritualists.

btw. great mod mod mod ;) really like this!

What do you think about the civic changes in Orbis mod? I think they are not bad. needs maybe tweaking for FF, but still: something new :)

Also, playing Kuriotates as Yakut. With Broader Alignments on, of course. I seem to have started with 500 alignment, despite having neither founded or adopted any religion. This seems a bit much.

please forget about the Infernal ritualist - I've never actually changed to Ashen Veil, and somehow missed, that there was no icon of it near my score name. :blush: typical user error, I'm sorry :lol:

Should have a new one in a week or so. My comp just crapped out. I had put off getting a new one thinking I'd be going in the Navy, but after being delayed five months because of their mistakes, I told them I'd had enough... Going back to school. Now I have to decide whether to stick with chemistry like I planned, or switch to computers...

It seems that Tyra Kyri's adepts arn't getting Unready-as such, they have no down side.

nice

remind me what their upside is? is it that they are able to upgrade at an earlier level like the Khad, or take up higher level spells? (if so, what does their archmage get?)

They get Chanelling 2 right of the bat. The bad was a 4% chance per turn of becoming Barbarian. Becoming a Mage is good as it removes Unready.

is that 4% only outside of your cultural borders?

maybe it would be better to give it something similar to craze which gives a 10% chance of gaining the enraged promo. Or even to have the chance of barb/enraged/whatver, to somehow be linked to when they cast a channeling II spell?

like a 30% chance of turning barb each time they cast a Tier II spell.

4% per turn seems like a race against time to me.

Perhaps have cities with a cave of ancestors allow adepts to cast spell "trial of the ancestors" ... 50% the adept dies, 50% it is promoted to Channeling II

I prefer my version of the cave trials, where arcane units risk their lives for free promotion picks, with the risks going up the stronger the unit is.

hmm, aye, escalating rewards deem escalating difficulties.

Still, if the Amurites are going to have some way of having Adepts !!! gain channeling II it should probably be designed to be costly during the early game I would think. I can imagine a strat of going KOE -> hunting/bronzeworking/horsbackriding (imo probably horseback riding) and getting spectres and fireballs with an adept army, killing weakend enemies with the horsemen.

Top Bottom