Final Fixes Reborn

My favourite solution is what Magister Cultuum did; make the requirement for Aeron's Chosen be the marksman promotion instead of the assassin unit-class.

Oh, that's clever. :goodjob:

Clever maybe, but personally I'm not sure I'd want heroes to be able to get it - it is a fairly massive buff early on after all, and heroes are already both powerful and prone to rapid xp growth. Plus, there are some units like Feris, and the Marksman/Flurry, that have Marksman as well.

Better to be more discriminating than that, I think.

Clever maybe, but personally I'm not sure I'd want heroes to be able to get it - it is a fairly massive buff early on after all, and heroes are already both powerful and prone to rapid xp growth. Plus, there are some units like Feris, and the Marksman/Flurry, that have Marksman as well.

Better to be more discriminating than that, I think.

For now, I'm trying the change on my own computer only: I'll see how it behaves.

well, I can assure you, in my games I have had it on marksmen.. when I pursued them.

New bug from last version, though I'm unsure if it's fixed in the update: the AI never offers vassalage/accepts capitulation no matter how unclassed they are. I was playing Khazad, got into a war with the Svartalfar over territory, beat them bloody, destroyed their holy city and reduced them to just their capital, but in the end even with them down to one city I'd depopulated using the Nilhorn giants they refused to surrender. Hopefully that got caught and fixed. Downloading new version now!

If you're not already, try using my updated Scion Healthcare module.

...You updated the Scion Healthcare module? How much do I owe you and where do I send the bill?

1. rife launcher will have an unhandeled exception error when I open the module manager.

Error text:
Spoiler :
************** Exception Text **************
System.Xml.XmlException: The 'DiplomacyInfo' start tag on line 269 does not match the end tag of 'DiplomacyInfos'. Line 270, position 4.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at RifELauncher.FormModules.CheckConflicts()
at RifELauncher.FormModules.backgroundWorker1_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

2. I seem to have a general problem with the Frozen, Dural and Jotnar civs. I can't safely add them into the game since the module manager would not properly sync their schema files or what not.
When I run the mod i get a repeating message that reads:

Spoiler :
Failed Loading XML file
Modules\NormalModules\Jotnar\Units\Jotnar_CIV4PromotionInfos.xml
.[.\FXml.cpp:133] Error parsing XML File -
File:
Modules\NormalModules\Jotnar\Units\Jotnar_CIV4PromotionInfos.xml
Reason: The element 'PromotionPrereq' is used
but not declared in the DTD/Schema.
Line: 56,21
Source:
<PromotionPrereq> PROMOTION_JOT_RENO

Then I click ok and recieve two lines in a message that reads:
LoadXML call failed forModules\NormalModules\Jotnar\Units\Jotnar_CIV4PromotionInfos.xml

When clicking ok I recive another load error regarding the next Jotnar file and so on...

It used to work for me and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I did try to solve that problem with RifELauncher_Fix.zip but didn't have much success either.

Another thing I've tried was to update my .net infra as well but I am still posting here so we all know how that went...

Maybe I did something wrong in the process if anyone can shed some light on this it would be great.

3. I want to enrich my "Ashes of Erebus" game and try out new things, where can i download new modules.

Thanks in advance.

Hi people.
I've posted on Dec 03, 2013, I still didn't get any answer and sadly that error is still relevant. :\

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12934795&postcount=448

H E L P

I want to play AOE with all the available civ's :(((

I'm running on win7...

Hi people.
I've posted on Dec 03, 2013, I still didn't get any answer and sadly that error is still relevant. :\

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12934795&postcount=448

H E L P

I want to play AOE with all the available civ's :(((

I'm running on win7...

your XML files are corrupted

the first error says that in some file there is forgotten closing-tag in some module xlm file and the second error says that there is either missing or corrupted module schema file

my suggestion would be to re-download the modules/reinstall the mod - and i'm not entirely sure, but it's possible that they were disabled because they are broken

as to your third problem, ashes of erebus is a mod that builds on rife, so just download the archive and extract it; and as for the "new" modules, i'm afraid that they are only in this subforum and there's nothing else somewhere else
here is some list of modules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=523100

Playing Scion. I cant seem to get Korinna. She doesnt appear at the start, and isnt buildable at Hunting, even with the Hunting lodge.
I just created her using World Builder, instead of the 1xp per turn her XP gain is painful. Comparable to a Adept class unit.

Which leader are you playing as?

Hm. Then she should be appearing near the beginning in your first city. Not sure what's going on there.

I think I encounterd a Bug the Hyborem Capitalcity had a population about 569 is this normal? I think there should be a cap to the population because this much is just crazy(1300 production per round).

And sorry for the bad english.

it's not a bug, it's a feature. Hyborem's main strength lies in the ability to create this kind of production powerhouses. To be fair, though, 569 is strange. 150 what i got at most. What happens in your game, genocide of entire continents?

Highest difficulty, raging babarian, one city challenge and my Meshabber from Dis. Many enemies and i could only have one city so i burned down everything^^

so yup... he got many manes...

Is there a way to remove the Enraged promotion? ie the one that Lunatics get.

Top Bottom