Forbes glorifying Kylie Jenner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This response shows you are kind of missing the point. The idea that the earth actually rotates around the sun was established by more complete and more careful observation. Although there are problems with empiricism, using examples centered around things which science has "disproved" isn't going to demonstrate them. Also, are you familiar with general relativity? It actually might not be so wrong to say the sun rotates around the earth.
you typed this in response to a post that had nothing to do with what you think it did

this was explained to you and then you said "i understand that", even though you just demonstrated you didn't

then both i and lexicus tried to explain to you why observation alone is an insufficient model and that quoting the scientific method in support of pure observation is utter nonsense

do you see now where the pattern is

people explaining things to you, you not understanding and then complaining about being misinterpreted

then both i and lexicus tried to explain to you why observation alone is an insufficient model and that quoting the scientific method in support of pure observation is utter nonsense

Hey, I'm super glad you finally admitted that Narz was citing the scientific method in support of observation and not using it in support of denouncing theory. Took a few pages but we got here. Feels great.

Hey, I'm super glad you finally admitted that Narz was citing the scientific method in support of observation and not using it in support of denouncing theory. Took a few pages but we got here. Feels great.
quoting the scientific method in support of pure observation is utter nonsense
can you just not read or like what is the problem here

this whole display has made you look pretty irredeemable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom