Freedom Of Speech For The Stupid?

Freedom Of Speech For Idiots?

• Total voters
Yes, he did post, but that's not the right post. It's one of my posts.

If you can not read how do you know which person you are voting for?? (Btw the test should be like spell cat,dog,rat or another 3 letter word) (If everyone is treated the same then no abuse/discrimination!)
If you give everyone the same test, then your not testing literacy, but rather the ability to pass that particular test. There's also the need to judge who passes. So ultimately some level of arbitrairy judgment is required.
When the issue at hand becomes who get to vote and who doesn't, people will go to great lengths to have things be in their favor. And since the right to vote and be a citizen are fundamental to functioning democracy it's best not to take any chances.

If you give everyone the same test, then your not testing literacy, but rather the ability to pass that particular test. There's also the need to judge who passes. So ultimately some level of arbitrairy judgment is required.
When the issue at hand becomes who get to vote and who doesn't, people will go to great lengths to have things be in their favor. And since the right to vote and be a citizen are fundamental to functioning democracy it's best not to take any chances.

Such tests are outlawed under the US Bill of Rights

Ever heard of Jim Crow?

Such tests are outlawed under the US Bill of Rights

Ever heard of Jim Crow?

I've heard of Jim Crow. He made some anti-African-American laws in the late 1800's.
I'm just saying that people with no grip on reality should shut up. For example, if someone starts screaming about a ring on a woman's finger for no reason, it should be legal for that woman to kick that person's ******ed ass. Another example, a Redneck walks up to an African-American and says the "N-word". It should be legal for that Redneck to get beaten up. I really can't stand it when people are completely disconnected to any rationality or sensible idea.

I've heard of Jim Crow. He made some anti-African-American laws in the late 1800's.
I'm just saying that people with no grip on reality should shut up. For example, if someone starts screaming about a ring on a woman's finger for no reason, it should be legal for that woman to kick that person's ******ed ass. Another example, a Redneck walks up to an African-American and says the "N-word". It should be legal for that Redneck to get beaten up. I really can't stand it when people are completely disconnected to any rationality or sensible idea.

How can the black man prove the white man said the "N-word".

He could have witnesses.

Jim Crow was from a song...

So you justify a crime because another person said something that isn't a crime?

The idiot who's just been beaten up will have benifited from the knowledge that there is now a zero tolereance policy on stupidity.

The idiot who's just been beaten up will have benifited from the knowledge that there is now a zero tolereance policy on stupidity.

Okay, not to nitpick here, but you misspelled "benefited" and "tolerance". I am therefor fully within my rights to shove my shoe up your back end right?

Okay, not to nitpick here, but you misspelled "benefited" and "tolerance". I am therefor fully within my rights to shove my shoe up your back end right?

No. Stupidity is not gained through spelling errors. It's gained by acting like a ******ed douchebag.

So you advocate the position, given your desire to beat up people, that might makes right?

No. Stupidity is not gained through spelling errors. It's gained by acting like a ******ed douchebag.

Saying the "N-word" is not acting like a ******ed douche bag.

While we are on the subject, you are saying ******ed douche bags are stupid, which means they can fully get their ass kicked whenever, wherever, by whoever. I would hate to be a Special Education student with a Behavioral Disorder, they won't have a good day for a while under your fascist system.

You need to just admit that this system is not in the least bit pragmatic and has an authoritarian streak to it.

I would be a Dictator, sure. But I would allow for all Provinces under my control to have control over their economies as long as they traded with each other and would supply troops and money to the Federal government when it was required.

And if I thought that idea required physical vengeance, who decides who is right?

You? Prepare for quite a workload.

And if I thought that idea required physical vengeance, who decides who is right?

You? Prepare for quite a workload.

Slash, Randy Blythe, and Kerry King should decide.

Top Bottom