From what point was Germany doomed during WWII?

That discussion requires the assumption that so-called "WWII" existed - but, as we shall soon see, "WWII" was invented by finance propagandists of the so-called "Allies" and KGB. The holes and blatant contradictions in the official story of "WWII" are enormous. I would debunk this hoax, made-up by the finance capitalists of Britain and America, and by the tyrannical Communist regime of Russia myself, but thankfully, other people had already done that for me.

It is really sad that the whole world believes in a blatant falsehood, that masses of honest, but ignorant sheeple are continuously duped by the establishment-sponsored "historians". Think about it, there's a reason why most "WWII" historians are rather well off...

This meme was old before it even began.

I'm certainly doing great financially. Now if you'll excuse me, my neighbour's trash has some leftovers in it.

Wouldn't that have been encircled easily? That's why defenses are placed in lines rather than to individual points.
Defenses are placed in lines to stop smuggling.

A good defense in depth requires the use of strongpoints to serve as the anvils to the hammer of one's sizable reserves.

Top Bottom