Funniest Pictures Thread XXX: XXX - What do you think?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that consensual sex photo is funny: it's just rather sad.

Sometimes the unintentionally funnies are the best.

And just saw this, and surely i had to post..

Never thought of it that way. :lol:

What's funny is that American English has remained truer to its roots than that stuff spoken on the Sceptred Isle. So really it should probably say "English (Traditional)" for USA and "English (Incomprehensible)" for the UK.

Yeah? How d'ya reckon, matey?

Why would Locke have an issue with gravity? In 1666 Locke was a doctor treating a liver infection, so it seems even more unlikely.

I'm fairly certain that Newton was actually an ordained minister too, so meh.

no effort..? HAH

dont forget the part where you only get to walk outside on a leash as a dog.

Looks like this school needs more cowbell.

Located in Keighley, West Yorkshire, apparently. I think the sign is deliberately misspelt (and not just because the misspellings are so egregious).

Located in Keighley, West Yorkshire, apparently. I think the sign is deliberately misspelt (and not just because the misspellings are so egregious).

It's, somewhat, like, the, Shatner, comma.

I'm fairly certain that Newton was actually an ordained minister too, so meh.

Nope.
He was a devout but unorthodox Christian and, unusually for a member of the Cambridge faculty of the day, he refused to take holy orders in the Church of England, perhaps because he privately rejected the doctrine of the Trinity. Beyond his work on the mathematical sciences, Newton dedicated much of his time to the study of biblical chronology and alchemy, but most of his work in those areas remained unpublished until long after his death.

Ah right. I knew Newton was a devout Christian, but I didn't realise he was Unitarian. On the shoulders of giants, eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom