Funny IM messages

The following may be offensive to some people and should not be viewed by anyone.

Spoiler :
<MooseOnDaLoose> Hey Mike
<goatboy> what?
<MooseOnDaLoose> *****.
<goatboy> er?
<MooseOnDaLoose> *****.
<goatboy> and?
<MooseOnDaLoose> *****.
<goatboy> ...
<MooseOnDaLoose> *****.
<goatboy> i dont get it
<MooseOnDaLoose> AND YOU NEVER WILL.
<goatboy> bastard

:lol::lol::lol:

<BLOODHat> Nakago: I got Civ3 to work
<Nakago> good.. I'm about to burn mine
<Nakago> its so fun when every race in the game declares war against you at the same time
<Dr_Tofu> nakago: now you see what afghanistan feels like :p

[aphr0] nothing like relaxing after a hefty civ3 session with some simpsons and some chicken gravy rice
[WillLab] you have to relax after playing a game?
[WillLab] like the game is the stressful part of your day?
[aphr0] you try battling 5 nations
[WillLab] I hate you

xheliox: Did you see that NASCAR has started a literacy program?
linenoyz: no
xheliox: Isn't that like using the KKK to promote civil rights?

(V_Audax) flip da flop da boing floygan
(d-_-b) v_audax has been possessed by the spirit of cosby~!?~@

To start with!

max-e 15:16:45: how are the girls ?
Overlord 15:17:07: who?
max-e 15:17:18: your girls?
Overlord 15:17:24: 404

I found this one quite funny (from bash.org)

<BronsonTheBeef> So we were supposed to have a guest speaker in one of my classes
<BronsonTheBeef> to talk about diversity and racism and **** today
<BronsonTheBeef> prof's never met him..
<BronsonTheBeef> in walks this super black gangsta ghetto dude
<BronsonTheBeef> he's got a 'pimp' chain around his neck, wearing FUBU everything
<BronsonTheBeef> has a gold watch and a ring on each finger, smells like pot and beer
<BronsonTheBeef> he even had a do-rag on and a cigarrette tucked behind his ear
<BronsonTheBeef> walks in in true rapper style flashing his crazy ghetto signs at us
<BronsonTheBeef> the prof's like...'are you... jeff?'
<BronsonTheBeef> he goes 'true dat, ho' and says 'you all my niggaz!' and he turns in a circle
<BronsonTheBeef> waving his arms in the air singing about 'niggaz in 'da house' or some ****
<BronsonTheBeef> so she tells him to give his speech on diversity and ****
<BronsonTheBeef> and he starts talkin about 'the man' and how 'white folk be dissin'
<BronsonTheBeef> then like a minute later this other black dude runs in dressed in a suit
<BronsonTheBeef> and says 'sorry I'm late'
<BronsonTheBeef> it turns out the first black dude was just baked. he doesn't even go to college
<BronsonTheBeef> he just wanted to buy weed in the dorms

I hope this doesn't get me in to deep, I don't think that changing a D to a G would hurt anyone that badly...

My fav so far.

Spoiler :
<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

:mischief:

<jgaddis> boolean: I just got outta prison last Monday.
<boolean> jgaddis: how many people in jail use linux?

<Brian> I'll drink to that.
<Huitzil> You'll drink to changing the batteries in your smoke detector!
<Huitzil> Which is quite important, don't get me wrong, but not really a drinkable occurance.
<Brian> Hey! I don't have a drinking problem!
<Brian> If anything, I'm TOO good at it. <_<

the quotes are good for me since bash.org is banned from work but thankfully not cfc :D

This regards a rather horrible RPG which has been making the rounds on the Internet.
(20:27:38) AnnoDomini: I see what you meant by 'Not Safe For Anything'.
(20:28:44) ***AnnoDomini whistles as he uninstalls it.
(20:29:35) AnnoDomini: Come to think of it, I think I'll delete the installer, too.
(20:30:13) AnnoDomini: Hm.
(20:30:31) AnnoDomini: Browsing the logs and deleting any mention of it might be going too far, though.
(20:33:06) AnnoDomini: You know, the weight of that insanity is pressing upon my brain even now, held back only by my prodigious willpower.

<guyen> so she gets pulled over, and as the bike cop walks up to her, she asks "are you going to at least try to sell me a ticket to the highway patrolmen's ball?"
<guyen> then the cop goes "highway patrolmen don't have balls, ma'am"
<guyen> and she busts out laughing, he finally gets it and just turns around, gets on his bike, and rides away without another word
<guyen> she just sits in her car laughing for like five minutes before she starts her car again
<guyen> ****, if i'd try to say something like that he would have gone LAPD on my ass

--------------------------

<TriPa^> my mother is a cleaning fanatic
<TriPa^> one Saturday she told me and my brother to get down to the playroom and straighten it up
<TriPa^> we had a party there the previous evening, and she was none too happy about the mess
<TriPa^> as she watched us work, it was clear that Mom was completely dissatisfied with our cleaning efforts and let us know it
<TriPa^> finally my brother, exasperated with having to do it all over, reached for a broom and asked Mom:
<TriPa^> can I use this, or were you planning to go somewhere?

<Thlayli>Hey Iggy
<Thlayli>I want to surrender to the Swade
<Thlayli>just let them have all my land
<Thlayli>and kill all my women and Children
<Thlayli>okay
<Lord_Iggy>?
<Thlayli>Let Swiss win
<Lord_Iggy>WTF!?!
<Thlayli>he is like teh Awesomeness
<Thlayli>I <3 Swiss
<Lord_Iggy>Oh wait, this isn't Thlayli.
<Thlayli>i bow to his glory
<Lord_Iggy>Hi Swissempire
***Thlayli is now known as Swissempire
<Swissempire>Espionage is so awesome
<Swissempire>Bladeist spies rule

LMAO, yes:lol:

Time to quote myself, 'cause I got on qdb!

<Advocate> Hey guys, wanna hear a riddle? ^^
<Advocate> There's jill and jack on the floor, dead
<LightFang> They're fish
<Advocate> I hate you

Top Bottom