Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav part about the above is that New York contains the 'Forbidden Palace' - nice work cutting down on the expenses there.

Friendly threats?

Spoiler :

Techs (including free GP) from goody huts

Spoiler :

Combat odds with skirmishers

Spoiler :

Barbarian uprisings.
After all these years the game surprised me (second picture) and I thought I was save :(

Spoiler :

oh dear! that's horrible (at the second uprising shot)

It's not horrible, in both of these shots he has The Great Wall! Don't you worry about barbarians! The high walls are so advanced they can't get through them :D

I'm kinda sick of being warned about our terrible enemies being spotted...

That's what I often do, otherwise every friggin' turn I'm all "AHH!! AHH!! BARBS!! WHERE... oh. Those idiots again..." And I gotta wait for submarines to get rid of 'em...

Nope, I won and they were still there. T_T

Yes, three Holy Roman Caravels in a land-locked Persian city (Magdeburg). What the?!? :confused:

The city is Persian but was Holy Roman before Charlemagne created the colony. I suppose the new Persian cities losing OB with me (temporarily) when the colony was created may have had something to do with it. But Charlemagne still had OB with me... and Caravels aren't affected by a lack of OB when they're on water... :think:

Anyway, I suppose Charlie could ask Darius really nicely to please build a fort SE of Regensburg so he can get them out. :lol:

See the city ruin? There used to be a city there, and a fort 1S of it. Then it got razed (the fort got pillaged) so the Caravels were stuck.

It's amazing this thread is still going while the original funny screenshots thread was closed after it reached 250 pages iirc because it had become "too long" :confused:

Anyway, not sure if it belongs here, but I just encountered a weird exploitable workboat bug: set my wb to autoexplore, path went to the left of hamburg; wb saw german culture and detoured (no OB yet)...
Spoiler :

What struck me is the shape of the path; intrigued me so much that it prompted me to open WB, and sure enough:
Spoiler :

The wb revealed the shape of the unexplored part of the continent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom