Future Update - Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that seems like a confirmation what I was thinking earlier. Whatever it is they're working on, they're working on it in plain sight (or as much plain sight as possible within the confines of game development on presently-unannounced DLC) because they know we're watching. If nothing else, it's entertaining, and it keeps up involved and speculating.

If they name a future depot TamarOfGeorgia, I would laugh.

With things getting a bit crazy it wouldn't surprise me if plans have changed for the release, but one thing I would expect from Firaxis is some sort of charity release.

For me, what makes the most sense would be to pull a Civ from the planned xpac/update/whatever and donate the proceeds to Red Cross or other relief effort organization. And, if it was already done, since it has been a popular choice for new Civ why not pull Italy (or some Italian city-state).

So while it appears a significant update is coming I would still expect a small charity based update very soon. My personal preference would be to offer it on donation only, so those who may be on shaky ground financially get a fun little update while those of us who are able to continue to work as usual can pick up the slack and help raise money for a good cause.

TM = this month? this May? this millenia? Let’s hope another depot name clarifies it soon.

So I think the last one kinda confirms that the hidden meaning behind the names was the recently mentoined 'We are working as fast as we can', rather than hints toward the actual content.

TM = this month? this May? this millenia? Let’s hope another depot name clarifies it soon.
Not sure if serious but it's TM as in 'trademark' - 'Soon (TM)' being quite a common/meme phrase.

It is april 2nd. So it is safe to ask. soonTM is not actually a real depot right?

If this is true i actually made civ history by suggesting it some time ago as a depot name.

Hmm... Shall we ask a question and wait if they name their next potential depot yes or no? :think:

Ouija board depots.

I am on board with this, what should our question be?e

My hype is only growing as I imagine all the potential new Geoff Knorr music. But I know I will probably still have to wait another month for anything :< lol

This. There are so many civs I want in game mainly to experience the soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom