Game crashes soon after founding shamanism

Accidental

Chieftain
This happened to me twice in two separate games: one as Israel and the other as Germany. Soon after founding Shamanism, the game crashes to desktop with no error message. All saves associated with the game will crash to desktop with no error given during the loading screen. This bug makes the game unplayable. I am using the most recent version of the game with the patch, my save file for one of the games is attached.

I look forward to any help on this issue since I am willing to accommodate random crashes, but not crashes that completely wipe out all progress in the game.

Attachments

• Phil BC-24220.CivBeyondSwordSave
    707.1 KB · Views: 40
Another update: I can't seem to load any game after any crash. I started p another game in the ancient era and it crashed around 37000 BC due to memory allocation. I reduced the graphics settings but I am still unable to load any of the autosaves. Could somebody check to see if they can load the save file?

The game version is 26 with the patch released around Sep 15 2012. My system has 4 GB ram and 512 MB video memory.

Attachments

• AutoSave_BC-36880.CivBeyondSwordSave
    621.2 KB · Views: 42
I am attaching the dump file. The game crashes right after the sidebar showing the game options pops up on the right side.

Attachments

• MiniDump.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 45
It would be helpful, if I"m going to debug this, for you to be working on the svn version.

Also best to include this in the bug reports thread where you'll get more attention from those of us trying to debug when we can.

Top Bottom