I refuse to lose my precious time watching this mediocre fantasy series.

(But the words ring false and hollow in thorgalaeg's throat)

Not that I've the least interest in this show.

Now, that's what I call a lot of cellos.

Two days for the season to begin. Any bets on which known character dies in the first ep? :)

Spoiler :
Surely some sand snakes are dead already.

While I don't think anyone major "dies" in the first episode, i do expect
Spoiler :
to see Euron ambush Deanery's fleet and capture Yara in the first episode.
Because season 6 ended on a high note for the "Heroes"*, you just know the showrunners are gonna screw them over from the word go.

*I have a really hard time seeing Dany as a hero, as her actions make me feel like I'm watching an old History Channel documentary on the origins of a dictator

I loved all the interviews they did with her where she was joking that she probably wasn't long for this world. :D

I signed up through Amazon Prime. They are giving a week free. Last year it was 30 days. :(

I signed up through Amazon Prime. They are giving a week free. Last year it was 30 days. :(

I don't care much for buying the HBO sub, and I ain't about paying for HBO Go or anything like it - but do you know if you can buy the season itself? I do that for Steven Universe and Adventure Time and I really wish the feature was available for more shows.

I don't care much for buying the HBO sub, and I ain't about paying for HBO Go or anything like it - but do you know if you can buy the season itself? I do that for Steven Universe and Adventure Time and I really wish the feature was available for more shows.
Amazon is selling Season 6 for $27.00. So I would expect it to sell Season 7 at some point.

Amazon is selling Season 6 for $27.00. So I would expect it to sell Season 7 at some point.

Yes but the question is will it be for sale while the season is still ongoing?

With Steven Universe I pay 20 bucks for the season and I get to watch the episode the day after it premieres on tv. I'm happy to pay 27 bucks for a season of Game of Thrones, but only if I get to watch it semi-concurrently with its actual run on TV. That's about as much effort as I'm willing to put in to watching the show legitimately. I'm not paying 15 bucks a month to watch it on amazon prime, and I'm certainly not getting a satellite or HBO Go subscription. If I'm going to have to expend that kind of effort to watch one season of one show, I might as well pay $0 and go find a torrent or an illegal stream.

Certainly not the whole season until its over. I'll try to remember to check to see if individual episodes are for sale starting tomorrow or in the coming days.

Well, so much time waiting for the show, was rewarded by
Spoiler :
utter garbage first sequence, 20 min of Sam and some Gilly, and overall nothing of note

:)
It's called storytelling. If you want to just rush from one adrenaline high to the next, watch Jason Bourne. :p

I thought it was a pretty good start for the season. Not much "happens", but that's OK. There was enough set-up and general plot progression.

I predict that the Potentates of Vanwar will swarm over the Mountains of Viridor and spellcharm the Guardians of Vrak into opening the 7th portal and allowing the Foul Marmidons to vanquish the Nibble Pibblies. Can't wait.

I'm ok with a slow start to "set things up" so completely reiterated in the last statement of the episode, but with only 12 more after this, they better get moving. And despite any criticism it was nice seeing some humor included in the Sam sequence. But

Spoiler :
if these people are so contagious shouldn't Sam be infected now since he was touched

Top Bottom