Game Schedule 2023-2026

You're welcome. I had enough time over the break to test all 3. Really loved to play the Inca. Hadn't ever played them before and I'm excited to see what people can do with it.

I want to sign up for one more game if that's ok. COTM 167 China. I've already got the map made just need to figure out rivals. Once summer rolls around and I have more free time I might sign up for a few more if there's no takers.

I am interested in making a game if you are still open for volunteers. I am relatively new to this forum but I have a lot of experience with CIV3.

I have civ3 on steam, so it lacks the executable for PTW. It would thus be impossible for me to make a save for GOTM. Would it be okay if I do a COTM instead?

I have civ3 on steam, so it lacks the executable for PTW. It would thus be impossible for me to make a save for GOTM. Would it be okay if I do a COTM instead?
There seem to be none free until 2024 except for a Deity game. Perhaps you can get one from Mr. Random Guy?

I would love to get one from Mr. Random Guy, but would he be okay with that? He might not be too pleased with me taking games that were allotted to him.

I would love to get one from Mr. Random Guy, but would he be okay with that? He might not be too pleased with me taking games that were allotted to him.
I think you might be able to get the GOG version of the game and have the PTW exe. Try that and see if it works. I've already made the 3 games and sent the files to Alan.

If it doesn't work, you can take the China Emperor for 1 April 24. I haven't fully made the game on that one yet.

Patience wins!

I was thinking, if game creation is not our bottleneck anymore, should we lauch more games each quarter? Like, two COTMS in parallel to each GOTM?

I like the idea of having two COTMs each quarter. We could split them by having one COTM use standard or larger maps, and the other use small or tiny maps. This way we'd have one regular COTM each quarter and one "mini" COTM for people who can't normally find the time/effort for a COTM.

I apply for GOTM195 :)
t_x

Top Bottom