GamezNES - The Setting Sun

How do you ever forget anything from a forum game? Especially the name of your faction?

Moreover, somebody of your age should know the difference between England and Britain. However, most of us don't.

Enough spam.

To: Former Commonwealth States
CC: Britain

Your ingratitude to your mother country is disappointing.

To: Ex-Commonwealth

If you had been upset, you had plenty of time to reject British influence. Why now? What was the breaking point? Is it the new shoes?

How do you ever forget anything from a forum game? Especially the name of your faction?

The faction I just took control of?

To: Perfidious Albion

This has been coming for a long time. We simply were waiting for the proper moment to declare our independence. When Australia made the move, we simply followed suit.

To: Great Britain

We fully support the ex-Commonwealth nations right to self determination

To: USA

Isn't that a bit contradictory, you using your influence like that?

To: Canada, NZ, Oz, Belize, Bahamas, Jamaica

The Commonwealth helped you as much as it helped me. You now no longer have a good defense against communism, and those who gave themselves to America will be exploited like the Japanese are as we speak. Besides, did Britain once try to force fascism upon you? We certainly encouraged it, but if we wanted to, we could have made you do it. The British people wanted a working system, so we gave it to them, as we would give it to you.

To: USA

Isn't that a bit contradictory, you using your influence like that?

To: Canada, NZ, Oz, Belize, Bahamas, Jamaica

The Commonwealth helped you as much as it helped me. You now no longer have a good defense against communism, and those who gave themselves to America will be exploited like the Japanese are as we speak. Besides, did Britain once try to force fascism upon you? We certainly encouraged it, but if we wanted to, we could have made you do it. The British people wanted a working system, so we gave it to them, as we would give it to you.

Canada, The Bahamas, Belize and Jamaica are now full members of the CAS, and Australia and New Zealand are members of the Pacific League, they all have excellent defense against communism, better than what you could offer. They are all better off without you.

Have fun being America's *****.

If you need me, I'll be colonizing the moon. The moonmen aren't jerks like you guys. I hope your Fosters evaporates.

ooc: There's literally nothing I can say to change your minds, so I'm just rolling with it.

Anyway, it's 5 am and I'm going to bed.

Yes, of course, a has-been second tier power who is France's puppet is exactly who we want defending us from the Communists.

No, the government of Great Britain never tried to force Fascism upon us. But, firstly, it was a matter of time before Britain, at the behest of their Napoleonic paymasters, used the power that the Queen holds over Commonwealth nations to force us into authoritarianism. We are simply preventing this from occurring.
Secondly, the Commonwealth is an organisation dedicated to the way of life and government of the British Empire of Yesteryear - elected, democratic government under a benevolent monarch. You are not elected, you are not democratic, you are not willingly putting yourself under the Queen, and calling you a 'government' is an example of great charity. As such, we, as well as the entire Commonwealth, which should say something, saw fit to abandon the institution.

To: Canada; New Zealand; Bahamas; Jamaica; Belize
Australia thanks you for your correct and wise decision, as well as your support in the current state of affairs. Worry not! We shall not tolerate a tyrannical Commonwealth, or be placed under the heel of a fascist, now, or evermore!

Yes, of course, a has-been second tier power who is France's puppet is exactly who we want defending us from the Communists.

No, the government of Great Britain never tried to force Fascism upon us. But, firstly, it was a matter of time before Britain, at the behest of their Napoleonic paymasters, used the power that the Queen holds over Commonwealth nations to force us into authoritarianism. We are simply preventing this from occurring.
Secondly, the Commonwealth is an organisation dedicated to the way of life and government of the British Empire of Yesteryear - elected, democratic government under a benevolent monarch. You are not elected, you are not democratic, you are not willingly putting yourself under the Queen, and calling you a 'government' is an example of great charity. As such, we, as well as the entire Commonwealth, which should say something, saw fit to abandon the institution.

To: Canada; New Zealand; Bahamas; Jamaica; Belize
Australia thanks you for your correct and wise decision, as well as your support in the current state of affairs. Worry not! We shall not tolerate a tyrannical Commonwealth, or be placed under the heel of a fascist, now, or evermore!

OOC: You know what you could have done? Vote the UK out of the Commonwealth. That would have been the funniest move.

Now you just sound like a crazy person. There are still elections in Britain. Is it the Nationalist Party's fault that we keep getting elected every year? Yes - because we're just that good, which is why our approval rating is 100%, which is significantly more than yours, I might add. Queen Elizabeth II is still our queen, unless you tried to assassinate her when you left the Commonwealth... and if we were France's lapdog, wouldn't this be in French? Lastly, second tier is better than you, and you're not communist, so it seems to be working.

If you would only voluntarily accept the nationalist party's ideals, we wouldn't be having this talk. Or if you would only realize that we're not trying to force our ideals upon you.

ooc: I realize that almost everything up to the last three sentences is complete BS, but that didn't make it fun to write. Fascism is fun.

This would be the 48 hour warning!

It sounds like you're mad.

OOC: I'm still in this. Holidays ended later for me. :p

To: France and the Axis Nations

South Africa welcomes the invitation by the French Foreign Office to send a delegation to the Axis Conference in Paris. We hope that this will be the beginning of a strong and mutually beneficial relationship between our nations.

So far 6/22 orders have been received.

Orders due in 28 hours!

Top Bottom