• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Gaming hours per week

Gaming hours per week - PC/video games

• 0-2

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 3-6

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 7-12

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • 13-

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
That's what you think. In fact there are ~2000 give or take a few hundred.

Ahh the fabled Summer of '76... Every young lad in England is told of those halcyon days...

There really needs to be a few more poll options above "13+"

I've recently bought Skyrim, Fifa 13 and Football Manager 2013, so between them they occupy at least an hour and a half a day on weekdays and 2-3+ on weekends.

That's an incredible amount of self-restraint there. When I got Skyrim I wasn't seen for weeks :lol:

Ahh the fabled Summer of '76... Every young lad in England is told of those halcyon days...
Yeah. It was good. All the roads started to melt.

I spent almost the entire summer in the pub. And ran out of money.

That's an incredible amount of self-restraint there. When I got Skyrim I wasn't seen for weeks :lol:
I don't understand why I spend so much time playing Skyrim, when actually all I'm doing is running around doing not very much at all..... It's weirdly addictive...

It's because you can do whatever you want and blow the main quest off. I got Random Alternate Start, and ended up in Riften and just decided to go around robbing and murdering people after joining the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood.

Who the hell is Alduin?

I don't understand why I spend so much time playing Skyrim, when actually all I'm doing is running around doing not very much at all..... It's weirdly addictive...

I ask myself this every time I play Dayz.

Yet I run into the same problem :lol:

Virtually 0 hours on video games.

Time on CFC? That's an entirely different story...

Far too much time.

Top Bottom