Generic Vacation Thread

I will be gone for a week, starting tomorrow. I intend to finish up my business today.

Nuclear Kid Status:Awakening Completed

I still don't know why he was allowed to get away with that.

Anyhoo.. i'm without internet for the next few weeks unless i drag myself to an internet cafe (like right now)

NPC me all please, bank funds etc

I will be without internet from today until Saturday.

Back from Pennsylvania.

I still don't know why he was allowed to get away with that.

Anyhoo.. i'm without internet for the next few weeks unless i drag myself to an internet cafe (like right now)

NPC me all please, bank funds etc

Since noone seems to noticing this!

I'll be "home" this weekend.

My appearances over here will be sharply limited from tomorrow until August 10th, summer cottage and all. But since I'm only in Thlayli's NES and not playing all that a major country I doubt it will make much difference, there will be no need to NPC me but expect possible delayed answers to PMs and diplo (though still daily answers to both nonetheless), orders for Sweden will not be affected by this at all.

I will be gone from the (evening of the) 22nd of July to ~the 19th of August, for archeological practice in Great Novgorod.

People with questions about TNES are reluctantly encouraged to hurry the hell up and ask everything now while I have time.

The moderators of NESes I am in (mostly Fulton and North King, unless Chandrasekhar or Birdjaguar somehow comes through) are most desperately implored to update quickly, so that I could send orders! Regardless of whether you do or not, I will try to leave some detailed instructions.

If all goes well, I will finally be able to launch a certain something long time in coming after my return.

I am leaving to visit a friend, which adventures will not be published here.
I am then expecting the arrival of Lizzie, who will be staying with me til the 21st.
Hopefully this will keep me away from this place.
I'll be busy celebrating my Birthday on the 20th (hint, hint!)

If all goes well, I will finally be able to launch a certain something long time in coming after my return.
:D :D :D :D :D

The only thing standing between me and true happiness is that 'after' is sufficiently vague as to not constitute much of a pledge at all. :undecide: :p

Thanks for pointing out that I unintentionally left myself with such a nifty loophole! :p

I will be in Switzerland with very limited Internet access until the 29th. I can still access things, though probably not enough to do any actual NESing.

I will be gone from the (evening of the) 22nd of July to ~the 19th of August, for archeological practice in Great Novgorod.

Ah, that's something I can only dream of, must be a dream come true (with the exception of it being in Russia, that is, but I'm biased. ;) ), have fun! :)

For all effects and purposes I am now gone.

I'm going on vacation to Taiwan for three weeks starting Thursday.

Top Bottom