• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Generic Vacation Thread

Lord_Iggy said:
Hope you're having a nice trip!

[protossdragoon]I have returned![/protossdragoon]

Thanks :) it was rainy and windy most of the time though :( The highlight was a trip to rosslyn chapel as featured in the da vinci code etc. The holy grail eludes me still.

Tomorow I leave for a week. Tonight is your last chance for orders.

Okay just want to let you all know that my wife is due to have our first child here in the next few weeks. So please do not drop me or anything If I vanish w/out any other warning. Thanks!

May 14, 2009. First baby being born to a NESer. Everything is going according to plan...

I'm in New York until Sunday, but I have internet access. Actually, I'm not really sure why I'm posting here. Maybe as an explanation for why I'm happier than normal. :p

May 14, 2009. First baby being born to a NESer. Everything is going according to plan...

His would actually be the 2nd. My baby girl was born last year April 24th, 2008. But I am sure others have had babies but chose to keep it low profile like me. :)

Posted by Germanicus12
His would actually be the 3rd. My baby girl was born last year April 24th, 2008. But I am sure others have had babies but chose to keep it low profile like me.

Corrected. 11/10/08.

And didn't Sheep have a kid or two?

I am back from Math hell, but personal piss poor performance preludes precipitating paternal paroxysms and I might have to retake it again.

Hopefully I don't have any children!

I have a German exchange over this week so expect very little contact from me. Please NPC me.

Sorry about not posting this earlier, but between having exams and being sort of ill I don't have much time for participation. I'll be back later this month; might drop by on some earlier occasions, ofcourse. This has not been a good year so far (actually it's been great, just... not in the terms of free time).

I'll be away from today to Thursday to Washington DC. For what I will not say, I'll just be in DC :D

Get me an Obama autograph while you are there please.

I see how it is, Birdjag. :cringe:

Sorry about not posting this earlier, but between having exams and being sort of ill I don't have much time for participation. I'll be back later this month; might drop by on some earlier occasions, ofcourse. This has not been a good year so far (actually it's been great, just... not in the terms of free time).

Feel better. (I need you back asap)

I'll be offline until monday, in Scotland. Family stuff, blerg. I refuse to believe that das is susceptible to illness.

Moving out of college, don't know where i'm going to live for the next three weeks, so access diminished

Top Bottom