Generic Vacation Thread

Another 16 hour shift.. an I don't get a day off til October 1st.

Please hold my nations but be prepared for very shoddy, tired orders if I manage them at all.

I may end up having intermittent Internet access over the next few days due to moving to college.

I'm disappearing for a trip to Southern British Columbia, where I will not have constant internet access. I'll have stable internet after September 5, when I settle into my new residence at UBC.

I am officially back.

Unfortunately, progress on the thing I promised you has been much slower than I had hoped, but nonetheless it's there and I am committed to it; if nothing else, I have been able to settle my mind on a few important theoretical issues. I have not lost interest (though I did also get a few other, entirely tangential ideas that are mostly going to have to wait for their turn). I won't make any deadlines for myself, though. Instead, I'll try and make a distraction for some of you based on one of those aforementioned ideas. Wait a bit.

Okay, due to personal matters I am going to have to drop most neses as I cannot devote nearly as much time as I used to. I will post in the individual threads as to which I will be leaving, but suffice to say I will be less active on here.

Not leaving but lessening my time commitment.

I am in London for the next few days.

I will likely be busy from tomorrow until Monday. Adieu! :D

I'm going to be disappearing to a Marine Research Station, with no internet access from Thursday through to Sunday.

Good to know :thumbsup:

This is me signing off. Duration.. unknown :/

Tuesday I fly out to NZ.
I am living in the middle of no-where once i'm there.. they only have a dodgy internet connection in their house.. not the one i'm living in.

From this I can assume I am going to have VERY limited internet access for until june 2010 when I finish my travels and come back.
I'll of course check CFC any chance I get in internet cafs etc.. so im not going to be totally lost to CFC.

I love NESing, it really pains me to have to leave it.. but I am without an option I think.

So please, all mods.. NPC me for a week (in case i actually can get on) but if not, do not hesitate to release my nations.

Don't lose it guys, I want a thriving colony of NESers to be still going when I return.

Going to Maine for vacation from Saturday till Tuesday. Please NPC me in anything I'm in.:)

My wife's due date is Wednesday before Turkey Day. I may disappear without warning any day now.

After all the action, I will check back in when I get a chance.

Congratulations in advance, dude. :) I hope everything goes well.

Top Bottom