Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Well that's it for me. Thanks for the game. If you want to do another 18 player game someday I'd be up for it.

Well that's it for me. Thanks for the game.
Nice to see a gentleman that bows out gracefully. :goodjob:

If you want to do another 18 player game someday I'd be up for it.
How about an 18 civ with simliar settings as this game?
However, each player controls 2 or 3 civ's. Ala, the current "Triumvirate Uprising" PBEM. :scan:
Thus cutting turn turnarounds significantly & mixing some interesting diplomacy. :cool:

While this world is a blood thirsty world and my actions to date have certainly contributed to that ... I currently have very limited interests in activities west of God's Mountains (the large range that lies between me and Russia).

Yeah, especially when one considers that practically your whole army sits next door to Uruk.

Well thanks for the game everyone. I hardly think a single injured Archer standing in London can hold against 2 healthy Archers and an Axeman. Good matchup Eclipse you got me this time, I'm still 4 wins over you though LOL

"It is king.dick.vii's turn" and has been for the last 55hrs.

Warming up all right - I awoke last turn to find two separate stacks of horse archers and chariots in my territory.

There is now one stack with two units remaining.
We welcome our first Great General.

After the early, easy battles, we resolved to sacrifice archers to remove all possible traces of these overpromoted monstrosities from our territory.
But, the Gods walked among us, and granted us easy pickings.

Many peaceful citizens had been sacrificed at the point of a whip at the first incursion, to protect ourselves from these barbarians.
Their sacrifice will not be forgotten, nor will this great victory.

Peace can now return to our continent.

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_BC-1080_to_Majic.CivBeyondSwordSave

There is now one stack with two units remaining.
We welcome our first Great General.

After the early, easy battles, we resolved to sacrifice archers to remove all possible traces of these overpromoted monstrosities from our territory..

Many peaceful citizens had been sacrificed at the point of a whip at the first incursion, to protect ourselves from these barbarians.
Their sacrifice will not be forgotten, nor will this great victory.

Peace can now return to our continent.

We LUV all this hot action & slaying of many units & citizens!
:goodjob:
Wherever U R, keep it up. :clap:

Tho we are saddened to read of the "peace" part. :mischief:

gps to Ruff
---------------------------
Hey :queen: Loan of Russia... why did U close our borders? :confused:
I mean U no harm (units in your territory can't attack U).
I seek only exploration & contact with others to foster trade & religious equality. :hatsoff:
PLEASE reopen for our mutual benefit. :bowdown:

away from my civ pc at the moment - might be able to later tonight ... more likely to be tomorrow morning.

No worries ruff...

It looks like soon 2 more civs will fall, followed by a third shortly after. This game may start to speed up a little soon!

The Native Americans plan out the full settlement of the island of America.

gps

And here I thought I was next in line, but apparently ruff_hi seems content with letting me rot in the tundra. :lol:

Top Bottom