Global

Well, it took him a few months for one update so we wait until the end of October for this one.

Just kidding, if you look at other stories you'll see that some stories have gone over a year without an update, but are still updated eventually.

Well, it took him a few months for one update so we wait until the end of October for this one.

Just kidding, if you look at other stories you'll see that some stories have gone over a year without an update, but are still updated eventually.

If only he could find the time for his devoted fans!

As aukrest pointed out, I've got another project I'm working on. I'm currently trying to beat an October 31st deadline (which has already been pushed back twice due to a heavier than expected workload at work).

So the Global story has been pushed to a back burner, but it ain't dead yet. Sorry about the delay. There's lots of raw data & screen caps waiting to be put into pictures, but I won't be getting to it until November. Thanks for the prods, folks.

Okay put it simply I think I've read all but the Greek, Japanese, and French stories and I am just loving it all. Truthfully I am most interested in Rome, Zulus, Hittites, Russians, and the Byzantines.

Top Bottom