God Mod

God Mod 1.1.4

it's not very explicit but you need to select players you want to modify diplomacy first and then click the any diplomatic button to change diplomacy between them, so it will have no effect if you have only 1 player selected and peace doesn't work if war didn't last at least 10 turn (in standard game speed) and war doesn't work if you can't declare war, denounce always work even if at war it make peace I think, I tried to add more diplomacy but only those 3 worked.
Oh, I get it! Thanks for the answer!

I didn't find any lua function that could remove a river :/ so you can't

.Why not insert a string ?< AffectsSavedGames >0< /AffectsSavedGames >
Wow! Thank you for listening to me, but you had to write this string without spaces. I wrote it specifically, so that the site could see the code. Some sites have problems with this.
like this.
<AffectsSavedGames>0</AffectsSavedGames>

p.s I thought you knew about such things a long time ago

Last edited:
after the April update, the icons (resources, buildings, wonders of the world, improvements) became black, but they keep their functionality. Can you solve this problem?

I have been unable to get this mod to work. I press shift + g and nothing happens. I have made sure that the mod is enabled but it is just not working for me.

Do you see any fish after pressing it? and I don't know if it matter but I use left shift.+ g

what is not working? can you open it at least? do you have the last version of both the game and the mod?

what is not working? can you open it at least? do you have the last version of both the game and the mod?

It was working fine yesterday
But today, it didint open the menu when i press shift + G
I don’t know what could happen for stop working

My game version is still 1.0.0.290
Maybe this is the problem
I’ll update tomorrow and test again

Gueux updated God Mod with a new update entry:

River/ cliff toggle

River and cliff now toggle (if you click on a river or a cliff it will remove it)
river need to be linked to a water plot, so you can't remove a river if it link another river and you can't add a river if it's not linked either to a water plot or a river link to a water plot

Selector now go on edge when placing river or cliff

and fixed some bug when clicking on past choices

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am not going to change it but you can do it manually, go in the GodModUI.lua file and search (ctrl+F) for "Keys.G" and change the G for any letter you want, if you don't want a letter ask me and I'll see if it's possible

I don't understand how to use this. Where do I install the files? Once installed do I just press "+G" while playing civ 6 yo activate it?

Top Bottom