God Mod

God Mod 1.1.4

Hi, to install the mod put the file in your mods folder, and then when you are in game press shift and G together.
if it doesn't work try to install the last version of the game

What happens when you give promotions to units that don’t rate the particular promotion ?

you can test it by yourself but I think you can give any promotion to any unit without limit (exept if the unit already have the promotion it's not stackable)

great people and preachers not bound to religion or state . Can you solve this problem?
when teleporting units (another civilization control), the game freezes when you go back to yourself (In most cases. Although it is possible because of the average distance)
Everything else works great
would like to see the possibility of removing districts.
p.s other sources.

I don't know how to spawn a unit bound to a religion... but you could set the religion you want to any city and then buy the unit you want with faith, I don't see any other way... :/
I don't know if it's possible to spawn normal great people either.

do you mean you tried to move units with my mod and the game freezed? it's not very optimized.. so if you move to many units to far it may freeze for some second but shouldn't crash the game

I don't know if it's possible to remove district.... the only way I see would be to destroy the city :/

Thanks for the answer.
I thought it was a error which can be solved and I decided to tell you this

natural wonder placement do not work, I didn't found how to make it work sorry, it's in features causes it's in the same table than features in the game

Hi, nice mod, I'm fan of it but is there any chance to remove district from city?

Hey, I didn't find how to do this unfortunately, the only way to destroy a district is to destroy city that own it and then rebuild the city without it.

Hi, yes you can just go in the terrain panel then click river (wave Icon) and click on a river, it toggle rivers so if there is no river it add one if there is already one it removes it, to see modification either look strategy view or save and reload.

Top Bottom