Good Wish/Bad Wish VIII Making Your Dreams Come True... Sort of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, it's outside of your body, but very close to it. You trip on a rock and impale yourself.

I wish I had Count Dooku's Lightsaber, was able to use it well, and it would not harm me.

Granted, but you are a Jedi. When they find you in possession of a Sith lightsaber they kill you instantly.

I wish this thread could continue until it reached 9001 posts.

Granted, but the 9001th post is a mod and they say...

"IT'S OVER 9000!!!"

and close the thread.

Granted. The war is won by America... occupation is underway. Oh and you notice things are highly expensive now. It seems there was a lot of money wasted in training those soldiers to be awesome.

I wish for my very own Pipboy 3000

Granted, I kill you with a laser.

I wish I had a cooler laser.

Granted: Your new laser is alot more cooler than your old one. However, with the improved look, the new one SUCKS at zapping stuff.

I wish everyone in this thread would go watch all the www.loadingreadyrun.com vidos like i did. Beleive me, youl enjoy it.

Granted. However, I manipulate time so that I kill you before you wished that. Thereby saving people millions of hours! Everyone cheers me as a hero.

I wish I could manipulate time (talk about time paradox).

Granted. You kill yourself tearing a hole in space-time. Thanks a lot.

I wish I could go back and forward in time, and never get trapped.

Granted but every time you go through time you make another black hole in the universe eventually you destroy the universe

I wish i could travel through time without anything bad happenning to me or the universe, galaxy, world, etc.

Granted, You get killed. Don't worry, this is a good thing, as you were becoming a litte... crazy. :lol:

I wish I wouldn't forgot to make wishes on these things :blush:

Granted, but the genie kills you for your bad grammar.

I wish I could speak Spanish, German, Arabic, Klingon, Japanese, Korean, English, Swahili, Russian, Martian, Goblinese, and Huttese, and I could speak them all well.

Granted, but you can't learn any more languages. Everyone learns the new Bratian language.

I wish for a delicious sandwitch.

Granted, its made out of cheese. You get constipated after eating it.

I wish I could solve Rubik's Cubes with no effort at all.

Granted, but then someone guns you down because they had trouble doing it.

I wish to be invincible.

Granted. You immediately challenge the world heavyweight boxing champ to a match. However, as soon as you step into the ring, you remember that you never actually learned how to box. You win anyway, but so unconvincingly that you are accused of fixing the match. There's no proof of that, of course, but thanks to the testimony of a helpful genie, a court finds you guilty of substance abuse, the substance in this case being magic. You are sentenced to life in prison, which is a little harsh.

I wish the world had more pizazz!

Granted. Unfrotunately, more pizazz is not what was granted. This genie is rather nearsighted. There is now an abundance of pizza ass in the world. :thumbsup:

I wish that I would stop making horrible grammar mistakes I never used to make :mad:

Grantd, nuw you meke horible spellung mistaeks.

I wish to eat all that pizza.

Granted. It turns out to be poison in large numbers, like any food or drink really. You die from eating too much

I wish to have a Rancor pit.

Granted: Rancor not included.

I wish left4dead was harder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom