Governments and Politics II

If my character manages to arrest your ally, I will have your ally impaled and his head cut of and given to the dogs.

As pacific and conciliative as always, christos.

I can't recall who it was as of now, (update understandably so long ago), but Im fairly sure we sent the hounds after PF's escapee treasury thief.

Welcome, its not too late to join although due to RL uni application amongst other things issues the update may still be a while.

Well first you need to find the guerrilla base. After you find that, you need to fight hundreds of armed and angry rebels that have it out for your government.

Hello everyone,

I am finally finishing the RL stuff that were taking time and energy. I am therefore continuing this game. I apologize for the prolonged inactivity, and for leaving everyone in a limbo-like state.

I hope you guys haven't lost interest, and that you guys want to continue playing. If you do, just give me a heads up.

To clever712 and ork75, I am glad you guys wanted to join, and you still can. I'll send you your stats (hopefully you are still interested) and answer any questions you have.

Maybe we need a refresher of what had happened in the game. I have added the least session updates in the important links section, but it does not include midsession events or conclusion updates. Maybe I'll add them too.

I'll update tonight or tomorrow, depending on the responses I get.

-Civleader

I'm all for returning to the game.

Sorry, not interested any more.

That's a lie, of course I am gogogogogogogogogo.

Wait, have I done this joke before?

Will you be able to continue without a sub-gm? Or is Mangive back as well?

I'll be able to continue without a sub-gm, though it will be a little more work, and less active GMPC's. I'm awaiting a response from Magnive. If anyone wants to be GMPC's, then send me a PM. Its not a bad idea to have two ;)

Awww hell yeah!
This seems like a lot of fun and I'm still all for it!

Where is the important links section?
Never mind, I found it.
At any rate, what would I do at the lowest rank in the army, and how much would I make?

Where is the important links section?
Never mind, I found it.
At any rate, what would I do at the lowest rank in the army, and how much would I make?

You would train and follow orders of the Supreme Commander or King. You would have to move with your assigned division on assignments and missions. If stationed in a city, you can do most movements. They earn 4g. When in battle, you risk death.

@Swimandciv: glad to still have you.

Top Bottom