[Vanilla] Greener Terrain request

sylkachan

Chieftain
I think I've heard of "greener" terrain for the terrain from the original game (that would replace the graphics for normal gameplay). There should be some sort of mod that makes the grasslands greener and the water bluer and the tundra whiter, somewhere.

I already have "Snoopy's Terrain", that is not what i'm asking for. I thought i've seen someone using some sort of greener terrain mod.

BTW, I would also like to ask if you could change the rules of the original game scenario, just so that I can play with "City View" and "Palaces" while also having custom graphics ands scenario rules.

ares01.jpg

Have a look at my mod, maybe it's what you want.

ares05.jpg

^^ interesting - why was the download deleted? Why didn't the download have the terrain your screenshot is showing?

Actually, I was only looking for recolored terrain for the "vanilla" terrain. It looks greener on my phone than on my PC.

Last edited:
It looks great! The plains and grasslands look much better than in other mods whom don't replace the actual normal land textures besides recoloring them. I honestly think the ocean textures are too dark, but I could lighten them. Maybe the deserts could be better though, since the grasslands and plains are perfect.

Last edited:
I'm alarmed that Snoopy's terrain packs have somehow "fallen" out of the db - I'll re-up them (unless someone else does first ... :mischief: ) whenever I catch my breath - In the meantime, here's a snapshot of his "Greener" Terain, w/zip attached -

Attachments

• snoopy41b.jpg
    snoopy41b.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 60
  • snoopy45c3c_greener.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 61
Top Bottom