Guess quotes from video games!

"It's Howdy-Doody time kiddies, the Bad Man is here."

Last edited:
noted, I put this to the front page!

I don't know you, and I don't care to know you!

Seriously, no one know from which game this quotation from?

Clue:

This is an open world rpg game! Super famous!
Here I was thinking it was from a Gothic game. Games went to a frankly ridiculous length to pretend the main character didn't have a name or even a eponym like Bioware does (ie Warden, Exile, etc).

"Still sane, Exile?"

From the text, I'd guess Path of Exile or Knights of the Old Republic 2.

But honestly guys, there are thousands of video games out there and each one has thousands to hundred of thousands sentences. If you want the game to be playable, you need to aim for the VERY WELL KNOWN bits, the ones that are either iconics or that you hear very often in the game or it's just going to be drown in the crowd. I've played some games dozens of times, doesn't mean I remember what every guard says in it.

"Still sane, Exile?"

From the text, I'd guess Path of Exile or Knights of the Old Republic 2.

cc @Angst

btw bro, the next Walrus is about to begin, if you want more detail you can contact Jo.

But honestly guys, there are thousands of video games out there and each one has thousands to hundred of thousands sentences. If you want the game to be playable, you need to aim for the VERY WELL KNOWN bits, the ones that are either iconics or that you hear very often in the game or it's just going to be drown in the crowd. I've played some games dozens of times, doesn't mean I remember what every guard says in it.

Very much agree, especially in jrpg there are lots of Townies :p

Right, I'll try to stick to something much more iconic, I think you guys must know where this quotation quoted from:

"What is a man?!! a miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!"

Oh man, I watched people play that one waaaaay too much!

Well, that's right. But I was watching people play this one!

It's a good one.

Symphony of Night!

Symphony of Night!

You got it right Farmboy!

I'll update the score at the front page ;)

I add a new quote, this gonna be hard, I will be so impressed if anyone in this forum know from which game this quotation is.

"Under total surveillance there is no need to bear the price of maintaining one's identity. They simply live under the delusion of being an individual. What could be easier?"

You could give a hint or something, haroon, seeing as nobody's hazarding a guess?

You could give a hint or something, haroon, seeing as nobody's hazarding a guess?

True true, you are right Takh, this is a hard puzzle, so I will just drop the mask and see if anyone can guess it, even though I kind a doubt so.

This quotation here:

"Under total surveillance there is no need to bear the price of maintaining one's identity. They simply live under the delusion of being an individual. What could be easier?"

It's from a Playstation 1 Jrpg with the mecha themes.

Not enough? I will give another major one, this pretty much spoil it, but lets see if anyone able to guess it. This game is developed by Squaresoft.

Thank you for the suggestion ;)

Noe clue as to the clue really but squaresoft jrpg mecha ps1 game.

FFVII?

Noe clue as to the clue really but squaresoft jrpg mecha ps1 game.

FFVII?

Hmmm FF7 is not focused about mecha/robot. Now... imagine Evangelion or Patlabor, now square made a mecha Jrpg on PS1, in-fact the best Mecha jrpg ever made perhaps.

I know this stuff, this is from a Japanese RPG right, it's so famous and quotation were very popular and used as memes back-then!
But the quote is wrong...;)

The correct quote from Zero Wing is:

"You have no chance to survive make your time."

The more famous quote: "All your base are belong to us.", is a separate quote several lines earlier.

I also like: "Somebody set up us the bomb."

TIME NOW I GET POINT.

ALL YOUR POINT ARE BELONG TO ME!

Anyway... I've got one:

"Hiding won't help you... I understand the bullets you see... I make them go where I want."

Top Bottom