Guess the map 15: GDP or population?

I think more countries probably would have some if they had the money, although it puzzles me that Canada doesn't have any. Yes, surely they have their own cold climate, but so do Norway, the US and Russia.
It's hard enough to keep the Arctic research stations funded, let alone something at the opposite end of the planet.

Back to the Front:

Economic, cultural, political, natural, sporting, demographic? Something Norway and New Zealand are a bit rubbish at is rare.

Economic, cultural, political, natural, sporting, demographic? Something Norway and New Zealand are a bit rubbish at is rare.
I'd say mostly economic in nature.

edit:

I did this rather fast. Coulda consolidated some categories. The Maroonish colored category (lowest) is the widest disparity among the figures by a large margin - and has the most countries by far.. Israel leads that category and then it drops rather fast. While the other categories besides China are not far apart at all.

China leads Japan (in category by itself but coulda just consolidated them in with the dark blues) by a wide margin.

Poland, in the 3rd category (dark blue), is 3rd overall, which surprised me a bit.

Last edited:
Essential imports or a manifest of an economic regulation/law?

Something Malta is catastrophically bad at? Err... Treatment of migratory birds?

Poland has had a foreign investment boom, afaik, so maybe related to that?

Nope, but they appear to be growing nicely in this particular thing

Something Malta is catastrophically bad at? Err... Treatment of migratory birds?

I don't consider this thing particularly good or bad in that sense. I'm surprised Malta registered in the data at all, as well as some other tiny countries.
(it's not animal related...well, at least not directly)

It's a rather simple thing really.

:bump: hint?

I think that the blue-greens are the key. Ireland, Portugal, Chile, Paraguay, and then Russia and other countries in Eurasia. Nobody in Oceania, North America or Africa. :think:

And if it is bad, is it any good?

Aha! Gotta get back to it!

Nothing particularly good or bad about the this data or particularly important - except *hint* maybe to folks around here. Top is simply more.

Last edited:
Nothing particularly good or bad about the this data or particularly important - except *hint* maybe to folks around here
For a second I thought the answer might be related to Internet speeds, but then I thought that I'm actually thrown by how the largest and smallest values are shades of brownish red/reddish brown.

Top Bottom