Guess the map 15: GDP or population?

Nnnnnnnhhhh at least I know now with 1000‱ clarity that it's ‘proportion’.
That was nope to the whole quote :D

Hint: Look again at of Samson's last post

warmer:devil:

I don't even know what you are talking about :lol:

I'm certain that my presence alone would bump Argentina to a record.

Economic, cultural, political, natural, sporting, demographic? Something Norway and New Zealand are a bit rubbish at is rare.
I'd say mostly economic in nature.
(this is not the samson quote I'm referring to ...just posting a prior answer of mine that just happens to be a samson question)

I know nothing about WoW

ha...it's not specific

Ok folks...let's knock this one out. I'll post the most relevant quotes again. It's really not all that hard..ha.

I'd say mostly economic in nature.

edit:

I did this rather fast. Coulda consolidated some categories. The Maroonish colored category (lowest) is the widest disparity among the figures by a large margin - and has the most countries by far.. Israel leads that category and then it drops rather fast. While the other categories besides China are not far apart at all.

China leads Japan (in category by itself but coulda just consolidated them in with the dark blues) by a wide margin.

Poland, in the 3rd category (dark blue), is 3rd overall, which surprised me a bit.

Proportion of people who have played computer games?

uff... then ... total computer game production, or something similar?

One more hint: I mentioned Poland is 3rd overall. They've really had a boost in this area in recent years. (in 2019 they were 4th, in 2020 - date of this data - they are 3rd)

Last edited:
Game revenu by market?
Most video game publishers (the only reason I could think why Poland would be on top)?
blazing!:devil:

I have no idea if that is a "yes" or a "very close" ;).
Yall don't have cold, warmer, hot over there :D

It means very very close.

Top Bottom