Guess the map 15: GDP or population?

It has nothing to do with posters in OT!

For @Gelion's map... countries with spaceflight facilities?

Or satellites?

@Birdjaguar I don't know anything that Albania, Ireland, Finland and Ethiopia have in common.

Last edited:
It is not coffee related is it? If Bhutan was not so dark I would have more confidence.

But not Amazon? :)

I considered, briefly, malnutrition/stunting, but other countries are missing (eg India afaik).
The lack of info on much of western Europe is strange; would allude to some resource but can't think of what, again due to other countries missing.

It is not coffee related is it? If Bhutan was not so dark I would have more confidence.
No connection to coffee.
Something to do with forestry and timber.
No, not at all
But not Amazon? :)

I considered, briefly, malnutrition/stunting, but other countries are missing (eg India afaik).
The lack of info on much of western Europe is strange; would allude to some resource but can't think of what, again due to other countries missing.
No, not at all.

The lack of info on much of western Europe is strange
The lack of data for western Europe in 2014 is strange and is likely (I think) available today. I would ignore the no data areas rather than think that no data means something.

I notice that if you add up each country's %, the total is around 100%, is this a coincidence?
Hmmm...I don't think it is of any significance. The US's 1% level is just a US measure.

If you stretch definitions enough, everything relates to water.

So, something related to sunshine? Days of sunshine per year?

Does it relate to water?
No connection to water use or consumption or anything else.
If you stretch definitions enough, everything relates to water.

So, something related to sunshine? Days of sunshine per year?
It is not weather related.

The percents are of "something" as in % of dogs with fleas, but no pets of any sort are involved.

Well, no, I don't think dogs consider fleas to be pets, but still.

Eh! Is it about percentage of circumcised males?

wool production

The subject is related to consumer prodcuts.

Percentage of workforce employed in pottery?

Top Bottom