Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

Contributors to Wikipedia's latest fund drive?

Dead leader-induced tourism?

Well since the last hint wasn't obvious enough, if Nelson Mandela were a country, his score would be going up a lot. Probably overtaking India and the US sometime tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, we have a winner! Yes, it's number of times each country's wiki has been viewed in the last 90 days.

Pop. growth per country. Russia gave it away.
Open floor.

I am not sure if it is that. For example Albania has a large pop growth, and here it has the same color as the Scandinavian countries. Other things don't match either.

Norway is growing faster than Albania. And that's because Albania is growing slowly, not the other way round.

You should try googling 'Population growth per country' and see what's the first result you get.

Norway is growing faster than Albania. And that's because Albania is growing slowly, not the other way round.

You should try googling 'Population growth per country' and see what's the first result you get.

Right.

wiki page with that map said:
The first list is based on the estimates taken from the 2006 edition of the United Nations World Population Prospects report.[1] Figures are population growth rate estimates for the period 2005–2010 using the medium variant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_growth_rate

Based on estimates from 2006. Must be impossible to miss seperating countries on account of 0.2% then :)

It's been too long.

This should be easy, but I decided in a hurry to revive this.

Attachments

• Hollandtrololololo.png
    Hollandtrololololo.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 147
Population density?

Different... well, I don't know if Germans call them "ethnicities" or whatever, but % of Saxons/Prussians/Bavarians etc.?

German puzzle pieces?

EDIT: Is white a color or no data?

I actually didn't see the white before. It shouldn't be there.

... Just ignore it, please.

Anyway, all your guesses were wrong.

Level of political conservatism in Germany? Or how many people voted CDU.

Edit: Wait, no that can't be it, east Germany should be redder in that case.

Level of industrialization and/or urbanization?

Top Bottom