Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

No. There's a Cuban mod available and Cuba isn't coloured on the map.

I can't see anything in game that would work. Is it something community related? Maybe threads in OT started by posters from those countries?

But then why would those dates be significant?

Cities with at least one Wonder in them? (Would have to include mods?)

We all bow to the Great Head.

Yes!!! Finally somebody did it after 4 pages, 5 days and more than 6 hints!

Still incorrect, Belgium has two according to the map, yet the only city state in Belgium is Brussels, which is also its capital. Thus, Belgium is supposed to have one.

I have always thought that Antwerp is located in Belgium.

Antwerp isn't a city-state by most popular definitions. It is located in a province called Antwerp, though it hardly has any special powers.

[Now, I personally would argue that Belgium is a city-state that is ruled by the Flemish Diamond consisting of Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent and Brugge (all effectively one city), though that isn't how most people understand city states, which generally evokes cities like Berlin and Hamburg]

Antwerpen and Brüssel are both city-states in Sid Meier's Civilization V, Kaiserguard

Number of City States from each country?

Or city states + capital cities??

I forgot this was even a civ site. Never would have occurred to me. I guess the civ expansion pack releases aren't significant to make it on the wiki for October 2013. Good thing I read through the whole thing.

Antwerpen and Brüssel are both city-states in Sid Meier's Civilization V, Kaiserguard

I wasn't aware it was referring to Civ V!

Anyway, Brussel isn't German nor a the name of a Heavy Metal band.

Great challenge, kudos ales and Mise!

What do the colors represent?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 200
Too early for hints. Just think what those countries with same color might have in common. Like Sweden and Argentina :crazyeye: (TIL for me!).

This "thing" isn't going to happen in the light grey countries then? Or is light grey "no data"?

Sorry if I'm doing too much questioning and not enough guessing :p My first thought would be "year of next election" or something but I know that's wrong.

This "thing" isn't going to happen in the light grey countries then? Or is light grey "no data"?

Sorry if I'm doing too much questioning and not enough guessing :p My first thought would be "year of next election" or something but I know that's wrong.

Yes, grey means no data. You have guessed it right. But it is not about elections.

Age of consent?
Age of majority?
Legal drinking age?
Years of compulsory schooling?

EDIT: I suppose now I'm doing too much guessing :p

I think that part of the Punjab is Kashmir, and that's why it's greyed.

No to all guesses, yes to Kashmir.

Top Bottom