Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

Waaait, wait. It's about alpha/beta/etc. cities, isn't it?

Amount of Alpha and Beta cities would be a good guess. It would not include Gamma cities or lower, since the Netherlands would have three such cities instead of one.

Actually yeah, the reason those phrases didn't show up on the wiki is because the wiki just says the city name, not the country. I did a control-f on the page and moved on. Bogota, Auckland, and Vilnius are all listed.

It's a way of categorising cities based essentially on their significance in the world's networks - chiefly economic and cultural.

Infections of H1N5 virus?

September 2010?

...locations where people camped out for a week or more to get Civ5?

Just give the answer, a quiz isn't supposed to go on for 6 days :p
1) It's been five days, not six. 2) Per the groundrules he doesn't even have to start giving hints until 4 days have passed. 3) There is no mention in the ground rules that say map should not go on for six days (or seven or ten for that matter.)

Civ 5 related or camping related?
Sept 2010 was when Civ V was released and July 2013 was when BNW was released, so probably Civ 5 related. Though damned if that's helped me figure it out :)

CiV related, yes.

Number of Civ5 modded civilizations of given country presented on CFC? I have seen Armenian civilization and Papal State civilization, that could explain how Vatican City made the cut!

Top Bottom